Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Girl From Coldplay Concert (pic)...

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

niceskirt.jpg

What do you think?

The girl in front of her was hot too.

There were soooooooo many hot girls at the concert...more hot girls than guys in total.

:D

Guest xfactor834

She was really tall too...at least 5'9" without those boots...there are a few bumps behind her left leg too

Originally posted by Mystify22

She could very well be hot from the front, however, I'm not feelin her outfit...it's kinda overdone/tacky...that leopard hat has got to go, as do those white patent leather boots....but I do like the skirt :aright:

She's also terribly skinny which makes me think she's at least 16 and still has the slim body.. I don't think when she turns around she'll be hot... And the hair is toooo bleached.

Guest xfactor834

Coldplay rocked...such an awesome concert...

it was foggy already, plus they made their own smoke and fog...and lots of lights and lasers....so surreal...like a dream

:cool:

Guest xfactor834
Originally posted by dgmodel

lol are you going to post a pic fromt he front and shes going to be a man or extremely ugly???

nope, only pic i have

:(

Sorry X, but I have to say-

TYPICAL

HOW THE FUCK can anybody be expected to answer this question without seeing her face??? You know, a face- that thing that guys like to stick their dick in. :blank: I swear I will never understand men... :blank:

(DG, you are excluded from this rant... kudos to you! :aright: )

Guest xfactor834
Originally posted by tastyt

Sorry X, but I have to say-

TYPICAL

HOW THE FUCK can anybody be expected to answer this question without seeing her face??? You know, a face- that thing that guys like to stick their dick in. :blank: I swear I will never understand men... :blank:

(DG, you are excluded from this rant... kudos to you! :aright: )

Just a question based on her figure from the back.

Sorry sweetie.

:(

Guest jroo
Originally posted by xfactor834

niceskirt.jpg

What do you think?

The girl in front of her was hot too.

There were soooooooo many hot girls at the concert...more hot girls than guys in total.

:D

GD!!! how fucking tall is he>???

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Mystify22

She could very well be hot from the front, however, I'm not feelin her outfit...it's kinda overdone/tacky...that leopard hat has got to go, as do those white patent leather boots....but I do like the skirt :aright:

yeah, who the hell wears leopard print and plaid in the same outfit??? what was he thinking? nevermind, i dont believe that its a drag queen anymore, a queen wouldnt be caught dead in a plaid/leopard mix. :laugh:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by manji318

Hmm, from the back and the looks of the blonde hair. Must be a tall dude w/ wigg. Look at the Built on her compare to the gay pimp to him/her left.:idea:

glad i wasnt the only one thinking that