Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pink Coke

A guy who deals with coke, told me Coke is only good white. He told me pink and blue are shit and are cut with something.

Shit I don't know. I dont even do coke. But I do know that I can get white in P-Town and pink and blue in newark.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I just got some shit that has a pinkish tint to it.The shit is slamming but has anybody ever seen stuff like this?

Good coke is suppose to have a slight yellowish tint to it .......never heard of pink coke .

Pink............ummmmmmm I've done SPEED which had a pinkish tint to it .

Maybe you got SPEED ma friend ! :D

You can cut coke with just about anything. The dealer may have even added dye to it to give the pink tint so it looks more Intriguing and you will come back.

Baby laxitives are a good way to cut coke, some a pink. Or for an even wilder thought....maybe the coke was stolen during some crazy shootout with the rival drug lord and that pink tint is actually his blood you are snorting.

Originally posted by housedog

A guy who deals with coke, told me Coke is only good white. He told me pink and blue are shit and are cut with something.

Shit I don't know. I dont even do coke. But I do know that I can get white in P-Town and pink and blue in newark.

p-town???

paramus?

Originally posted by mursa

Good coke is suppose to have a slight yellowish tint to it .......never heard of pink coke .

Pink............ummmmmmm I've done SPEED which had a pinkish tint to it .

Maybe you got SPEED ma friend ! :D

i heard the same..that the really hardcore shit has a tint to it....still have yet to have any yet tho :(

good luck wit ur pink coke :cool:

Originally posted by Evan

If someone had used a rusty razor blade, sometimes the powder get's a pinkish tint. This happens to K and C.

Evan

be sure you're up to date on your Tetanus shot before snorting :laugh:

Originally posted by stdiamante

so waht color shuold K be?

White, but it can be a little pink or brownish if you either burn it, leave a razor blade on the plate, cook it in something not clean etc.

BTW I remember hearing some song about doing pink cocaine...