Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thinking of your GF while jerking OFF??

tommyarmani

there is nothing wrong with thinkng of your gf.. on the other hand there isn't anything wrong with thinking of others...

i am not a guy... but from what i understand.. guys masturbating is very healthy.. and most of the time improves their performance.. so why not jerk off to your gf.. this way the next time you guys are intimate it will probably make it that much better..

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Is this normal after a year together? My friend told me that he would never think of his girl & always thinks of others. I guess in a strange way, my fantasy is my reality.

:laugh::laugh:

nothing wrong with that... i used to (before we broke up) and others as well, you know hollywood celeb types and what have you... nothing wrong with it...

Guest jroo

i know that lots of guys want to fantasize about having sex with my girl. Being that hot, it sort of just comes with the territory. :)

i hate it, it takes a lot of secuirity. im working on it.

Is this normal after a year together? My friend told me that he would never think of his girl & always thinks of others. I guess in a strange way, my fantasy is my reality.

:laugh::laugh:

im in the same situation :aright: :aright: but its all good.. :D :D