Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Saturday June 28 :: JERRY BONHAM :: Cleveland

bonham_flyer_front_400x600.jpgbonham_flyer_back_400x600.gif

saturday, june 28

JERRY BONHAM

(bedrock, renaissance, saw, spundae, san fran)

JERRY BONHAM is a cornerstone of American progressive house. Dave Ralph calls him “the most underrated DJ in America.†John Digweed calls him “one of the main pioneers of the progressive sound...forever championing the latest sounds and pushing the music forward.â€

In 1996, Jerry started his residency at San Fran's Spundae/Nikita. In 1998, Jerry's first mix CD, "Interpretations,†was released, followed by his celebrated 1999 release “Tranceglobalnation 3.†“Interpretations II†is Jerry's latest, and was an instant hit with 20,000 pre-sold copies.

In the recording studio, Jerry is part of the JSJ collective with Jondi and Spesh. Together, they recorded "Deep Love 9" and "Ghost of You" on Renaissance; both tracks became must-haves in a DJ's crate. Jerry also recorded the smash "Erendira" with Planetary Consciousness on Bedrock.

Jerry has helped to define America's electronic dance music movement with his flawless performances and extraordinary production skills. He loves the music as passionately as he lives and creates it.

PLUS

deviant (headrush music)

darbe (abbasso)

abbasso

1222 prospect ave, east of e9th st, cleveland (inside bottoms up)

216.566.7278 :: 21+ :: 9p-5a

map :: driving directions

$10 at door/$8 with RSVP to: jerrybonham@headrushmusic.com

http://www.headrushmusic.com

• 2 weeks later...

h.r.-

brilliant seeing you on saturday. i had a good time being out and having a bit of a boogie.

i'll give the set a listen when i can. i am headed underground for the rest of the month but i will see/talk to you in august!

thanks for a great night.

:)