Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diggers & LES..mmm

we should collaberate on this one brian. My friend is always willing to drive to NY. If you don't feel like driving, the washington deluxe bus is only $34 roundtrip. Tv and bathroom on board! I rode this bus to Ny new years eve and they had friday and mr. deeds playing.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

we should collaberate on this one brian. My friend is always willing to drive to NY. If you don't feel like driving, the washington deluxe bus is only $34 roundtrip. Tv and bathroom on board! I rode this bus to Ny new years eve and they had friday and mr. deeds playing.

Raver is driving so me and my girl are prolly gonna roll with him. And I got some friends in NY that I can crash with.....this night is gonna be NUTS!

Originally posted by vicman

what if digweed starts spinning breaks?:laugh2:

its not breaks i'm worried about, just all the electro...that and Bedrock just released about 6 new tracks so he's prolly gonna play a bunch of them that I'm already tired of..

EXCEPT OF COURSE....Porter's remix of Amber's "Anyway"...woot! love this track and glad to see it get a real release :D