Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICIAL*** Friday Night Roll Call

Originally posted by kken

If Code is absolute suckage and hanging in the front room can't placate me, I'm bailing for Five.

do you know what time mike, osta & alex are spinning?

this is the first time I'm looking forward to the music in the front room at Nation. Though the last night that Buzz was there, Chris Carter & co were kicking ass!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

any of you know where i can get a case of red bull? kken informed me of Costco, but I aint a member there, and I dont wanna pay $2 pre red bull on a case of 24.

anyone know?

dixie liquor in g'town has cases.... um not that I go there a lot or anything :drunk:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

do you know what time mike, osta & alex are spinning?

this is the first time I'm looking forward to the music in the front room at Nation. Though the last night that Buzz was there, Chris Carter & co were kicking ass!

I was kind of assuming, since it's the front room and there are three of those dooshes, they'd be in the front all night.

Originally posted by kken

I was kind of assuming, since it's the front room and there are three of those dooshes, they'd be in the front all night.

mike said something about "jungle" on after them and that they might be playing the patio as well. i hope so... its so nice today!

Not exactly sure what my plans are but this is what i want to do:

8:00pm + - Cranks and/or Teriakis

10'ish: Head to nation

and then its all fun and games.

How come everyone forgot the 1am meet-up???

Reval - Mode's in town from NYC, and is planning to head to Deep Dish too. He's been trying to get in touch with you.

They better not fuck up this one!!! Thanx for the support Malanee

:mad:

Originally posted by malanee

8pm - pre-party at Crank's

11pm - PARTY party at Crank's

3am - wait for all the pissed off and disappointed people to get out of Nation and come back and party at Crank's. :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

whoa, the truth comes out:eek:

Do you feel much better now, relieved??

Im just relieved that it's not me he is after. Apparently he is picky when it comes to dudes. They have to have "baltimore arms" he says.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Apparently he is picky when it comes to dudes. They have to have "baltimore arms" he says.

you seem bitter, did you get "turned" down by him once before. Just get him drunk tonight and be yourself, I'm sure he will like you for who you are.....

Originally posted by pgiddy

you seem bitter, did you get "turned" down by him once before. Just get him drunk tonight and be yourself, I'm sure he will like you for who you are.....

As Celeda's vocal's go" be yourself." I refuse to do such a thing. The mr. hyde personality will do the trick.