Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
cookiegirl

***OFFICIAL*** Friday Night Roll Call

Recommended Posts

Tini's itinerary for this evening:

sometime after 8 - Crank's

sometime after Crank's - Teriyaki's

sometime after Teriyaki's - Nation

12:00 am - Look shocked & amazed that Deep Dish is on time

1:30 am - Meet hot boy who isn't sporting big X's on his hands

2:45 am - Meet hot girl who isn't sporting big X's on her hands

4:53 am - :3some:

6:30 am - stumble home :drool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Tini's itinerary for this evening:

sometime after 8 - Crank's

sometime after Crank's - Teriyaki's

sometime after Teriyaki's - Nation

12:00 am - Look shocked & amazed that Deep Dish is on time

1:30 am - Meet hot boy who isn't sporting big X's on his hands

2:45 am - Meet hot girl who isn't sporting big X's on her hands

4:53 am - :3some:

6:30 am - stumble home :drool:

See, that's my girl! Tiny knows how to answer a Roll Call! :kiss2:

PS - can i get in on that 4:53 am action? :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Tini's itinerary for this evening:

sometime after 8 - Crank's

sometime after Crank's - Teriyaki's

sometime after Teriyaki's - Nation

12:00 am - Look shocked & amazed that Deep Dish is on time

1:30 am - Meet hot boy who isn't sporting big X's on his hands

2:45 am - Meet hot girl who isn't sporting big X's on her hands

4:53 am - :3some:

6:30 am - stumble home :drool:

My hate for some people on this board is starting to Dimenish .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6:30 p.m. - Have dinner in Annandale because nothing beats Korean food before an all-nighter

8:00 p.m.+ - Pre-party at Crank's and/or Teriyaki

10:00 p.m. - Show up at Nation to wait in line for over an hour (oh wait, or is that 1223?)

11:15 p.m. - Continue drinking and DJ booth whore with Mike Haddad and Royce Haven

11:30 p.m. - Get into a cat fight with Tinybutt

11:45 p.m. - Get off the floor after Tinybutt has kicked me in the jimmy

12:00 a.m. - Shocked that Deep Dish is late, continue drinking

1:00 a.m. - Shocked that Deep Dish is late, continue drinking, laugh at the meatheads walking around grinding

2:00 a.m. - Deep Dish finally arrives

3:00 a.m. - Thoroughly drunk, I realize meatheads are getting more action than me

4:00 a.m. - Someone asks me if I have any pills or bumps for sale

5:00 a.m. - Wait outside with Cookiegirl for her man to show up and get lectured by a homeless dood who is pretty cool

6:00 a.m. - Make it home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kken

5:00 a.m. - Wait outside with Cookiegirl for her man to show up and get lectured by a homeless dood who is pretty cool

:laugh:

Looking forward to it. :aright: Although I think the Navy Yard homeless lecturers might be a tad more frightening than our friend on CT Ave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kken

11:15 p.m. - Continue drinking and DJ booth whore with Mike Haddad and Royce Haven

11:30 p.m. - Get into a cat fight with Tinybutt

11:45 p.m. - Get off the floor after Tinybutt has kicked me in the jimmy

aw shit! I forgot to make time for my ass kicking of kken & my dj whoring! Sorry about that!

Ken - the shirt I'm wearing tonight will be in honor of our scheduled cat fight over Mike Haddad. You'll see what i mean :D:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

aw shit! I forgot to make time for my ass kicking of kken & my dj whoring! Sorry about that!

Ken - the shirt I'm wearing tonight will be in honor of our scheduled cat fight over Mike Haddad. You'll see what i mean :D:cool:

"DJ HO" ? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Slightly related aside - Did you know they have panties at Urban Outfitters than say "I'm with the DJ" on front?

They used to have ones with a silk-screened set of headphones too. They rawked! :rock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still iffy on the Dish and Code, though by the time I have 4 rolling rocks and 3 RBV's in me, I'll prolly go anywhere....

And I'm with kken on this...gonna have to get really drunk to deal with any fuck ups like DD not showing tonight. It makes me feel a lil better knowing we've got some decent djs in the front room though...

i could still be talked into going to Five if there are any takers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by revaluation

still iffy on the Dish and Code, though by the time I have 4 rolling rocks and 3 RBV's in me, I'll prolly go anywhere....

And I'm with kken on this...gonna have to get really drunk to deal with any fuck ups like DD not showing tonight. It makes me feel a lil better knowing we've got some decent djs in the front room though...

i could still be talked into going to Five if there are any takers?

If Code is absolute suckage and hanging in the front room can't placate me, I'm bailing for Five.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×