Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2003 MTV Movie awards

Originally posted by Mystify22

The cartoon skits were great, I thought Justin and "Stiffler" (what's his real name again!?!) were absolutely hysterical.....

The little girl from "The Ring" was adorable! And great performance by 50 Cent :aright:

sean william scott.. the matrix skit at the beginning was awesome.. and my favorite acceptance speeches were yoda, lol he stopped the "orchestra-get-the-fuck-off-the-stage-music", and gollum from LOTR flipped out that was great and eminems "special ed" I GOT MAIL! was funny

Originally posted by chrishaolin

sean william scott.. the matrix skit at the beginning was awesome.. and my favorite acceptance speeches were yoda, lol he stopped the "orchestra-get-the-fuck-off-the-stage-music", and gollum from LOTR flipped out that was great and eminems "special ed" I GOT MAIL! was funny

Yeah I thought GOLOM's speech was the best :D:laugh:

I loved Aston and Puffy alll night!! They were being soo funny!! The preformance by T.A.T.U was def. awesome...that will def. go down as 100 most shocking moments on MTV, I think...

The girl from the Ring was really cute...she was so excited and her mom was video taping her...:D so cute...

em was hot as always, even on video tape...and his mariah comment ( as much as I love her) was hilarious!!!:laugh:

i dont know. i wouldnt be surprised if she told them to suck it next time they approached her.. but mtv is too big and they know that, so they can afford to take jabs at stars..

Yeh, true...

But that whole Glitter thing in the animated catagory was pretty bad...:laugh:

Ths year's show was def. on of the funniest!!

Sean William Scott & Colin Ferrell are hottiessss (but what was up w/ the rip on his shirt?! LoL)......Th girl from The Ring is sooooo cute she looked like she was going to cry....I almost pissed myself during Em's 2nd speech...& KIRSTEN DUNST WAS WRECKED OFF HER ASS....She almost fell & during her speeches every1 was like wtf is she saying LoL

Demi Moore :eek: She's slammin!!!...& btw her & Ashton are an item

Originally posted by sweetie029

Colin Ferrell are hottiessss (but what was up w/ the rip on his shirt?! LoL)......Th girl from The Ring is sooooo cute she looked like she was going to cry....I almost pissed myself during Em's 2nd speech...& KIRSTEN DUNST WAS WRECKED OFF HER ASS....She almost fell & during her speeches every1 was like wtf is she saying LoL

:laugh: I thought I was the only one who saw that lil rip in the underarm of Colin's shirt!?!? What the heck!?!?!?

Omg, and YES, Kirsten Dunst was def. wasted, soooo funny to watch.....

.....i didn't watch it........who the fuck is this golom person you're all talkin about?!............what the hell is going on?.........i am near death over here.........................blah blah...................

...and btw....C...likin the sig:D

Originally posted by misk

.....i didn't watch it........who the fuck is this golom person you're all talkin about?!............what the hell is going on?.........i am near death over here.........................blah blah...................

...and btw....C...likin the sig:D

gollum is the one of the cgi characters from Lord of the Rings..

i think this is the link to watch the acceptance speech

http://www.theonering.net/scrapbook/view/6856

gollum is the one of the cgi characters from Lord of the Rings..

i think this is the link to watch the acceptance speech

http://www.theonering.net/scrapbook/view/6856

..thanks...i am watching the awards right now.....kirsten dunst......lay off gramma's cough syrup before and awards show .....omg.......FOOL.................and gollom.......got it........is he supposed to be that yucky fr

oggy guy from the hobbit??......the finger biting one?.......lmao........can u tell i am not into the fantasy crap......i had to watch the cartoon hobbit movie in 4th grade....that is the extent of my lord of the rings knowledge......

Originally posted by misk

..thanks...i am watching the awards right now.....kirsten dunst......lay off gramma's cough syrup before and awards show .....omg.......FOOL.................and gollom.......got it........is he supposed to be that yucky fr

oggy guy from the hobbit??......the finger biting one?.......lmao........can u tell i am not into the fantasy crap......i had to watch the cartoon hobbit movie in 4th grade....that is the extent of my lord of the rings knowledge......

lol thats him.. the yucky froggy guy.. he goes postal during his acceptance speech