Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone seen 2 fast 2 furious?

saw it yesterday and went to the car show afterwards at the theater.....personally, the second seemed alittle too immature and focused more on the plot ( shady cop business) than on great import cars which is what made the first one so good....all in all, go see it, the end is the best....

I thought it was pretty decent, Tyrese did a good job filling in for Diesel. It still doesn't come anywhere close to the first flick. Although there were so many sick cars in this flick... ;)

I also went to a car show afterwards and NOT ONE SUPRA, WTF! :(

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by linabina

i <3 him

meeeee too, i watched the fast and the furious the other day just so i could see him (even though that movie is horrible)... he is so delicious :drool:

i also think the part where vin diesel grabs michelle rodruiguez by the ass and lifts her up is so hot... otherwise i this movie sucks, and i'm sure the second is no better

Originally posted by vixengirly

Sabina~ every one of my girl friends says the same thing!!!!!!!!! whenever i see that part.....uuuggghhhhh turns me on, vin D is bangin...but i think michelle is busted and dirty:rolleyes:

id rather see mr walker grab her and lift her by her ass like that.... :hump: but if that were the case id have serious issues :lickit: