Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Almost Got Arrested Coming Home From Belmar Review!

Holy Shit! U Guys dont even know!!!!

Well the night started @ about 9ish when i first arived at my boys hotel next to Headliners. We all started boozin b4 we went out... anyways, for starters, as i walk into Headliners, which was fucking packed i may add, i see my ex girlfriend.. the last person i wanted to see.. so she says hello blah blah blah, and i ignore her from that point on just because shes a cunt and i hate her... besides that, me & my boys started drinking.. as soon as we walked in... at this point im talking to this chic who was feelin me throughout the night... me and my one boy ended up going back to her house after the club.. yadda.. yadda.. yadda... so the time is now about 4ish and we decided to leave for north jersey cause my ass has work today... yay!! so as i leave belmar, i hit rt. 33 i believe... next thing u know.. BOOM... cop pulls me over, saying im doing 52 in a 40.. but whatever, i was cool.. i deffinatly was not as drunk as my boy was in the passenger seat thankfully... so the cops gets me out of my car and starts doing these stupid ass sobriety tests on me... first thing he asks me is if ive been drinking.. so the honest guy that i am, i told him i had 2 drinks at about 10ish and thats about it... (which was bullshit) anyways, i do all these tests and he tells me to get back into my car... i get back into my car thinking at this point that this guys is gonna book me for drinking & driving... so im pretty much shitting a brick... he ends up coming back to the car with a warning notice... he says that i passed all the tests & he also said my eyes werent red.... (dont ask me how) but whatever, all in all, he ends up letting me go and just gives me a warning... my luck.. thank god! :D

this is just to show u guys, be safe when ur driving home alittle buzzed, u never know what will happen!! i got reeeeal fuckin lucky... be safe!

btw, headliners was pretty dope, it was my first time there... not bad at all i would say!!!!

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

Well the night started @ about 9ish when i first arived at my boys hotel next to Headliners. We all started boozin b4 we went out... anyways, for starters, as i walk into Headliners, which was fucking packed i may add, i see my ex girlfriend.. the last person i wanted to see.. so she says hello blah blah blah, and i ignore her from that point on just because shes a cunt and i hate her... besides that, me & my boys started drinking.. as soon as we walked in... at this point im talking to this chic who was feelin me throughout the night... me and my one boy ended up going back to her house after the club.. yadda.. yadda.. yadda... so the time is now about 4ish and we decided to leave for north jersey cause my ass has work today... yay!! so as i leave belmar, i hit rt. 33 i believe... next thing u know.. BOOM... cop pulls me over, saying im doing 52 in a 40.. but whatever, i was cool.. i deffinatly was not as drunk as my boy was in the passenger seat thankfully... so the cops gets me out of my car and starts doing these stupid ass sobriety tests on me... first thing he asks me is if ive been drinking.. so the honest guy that i am, i told him i had 2 drinks at about 10ish and thats about it... (which was bullshit) anyways, i do all these tests and he tells me to get back into my car... i get back into my car thinking at this point that this guys is gonna book me for drinking & driving... so im pretty much shitting a brick... he ends up coming back to the car with a warning notice... he says that i passed all the tests & he also said my eyes werent red.... (dont ask me how) but whatever, all in all, he ends up letting me go and just gives me a warning... my luck.. thank god! :D

this is just to show u guys, be safe when ur driving home alittle buzzed, u never know what will happen!! i got reeeeal fuckin lucky... be safe!

btw, headliners was pretty dope, it was my first time there... not bad at all i would say!!!!

u are so lucky man

get to the point

I've gotten belmar cop tests before. . . . pretty funny, I always get stopped by cops after having, literally, 2 or 3 drinks, never 7 or 8. . .

but anyway, the tests are "arm out, bend arm to touch finger to nose, extend finger, pull arm back. . . like 5 left, 7 right. . " make sure to count carefully, pigs watch for that, touching tip of nose aint that hard.

Other standards are alphabet backwards, alphabet backwards every 3rd letter (pain in ass even when sober), walking the line, standing on one foot with arms at sides, watching the pen (they look for clean eye motions, not jerky motions, jerky is drunk), etc. . .

If I were you I would never go down the shore and be behind the wheel even if you had a trace of alcohol on your breath.

Your lucky you got off, you werent really speeding or swirving over the road to be pulled over. The cop wanted to fuck you if he could.

know how you feel man.....real lucky... one night comming home from belmar going back to seaside got pulled over in breille at DWI check point bombed but soo fukin crazy got out of it ......my boys father was a sheriff in the town got me a cab and sent me home soo lucky never drove drunk again....espcially down the shore.

Originally posted by Xtreem

If I were you I would never go down the shore and be behind the wheel even if you had a trace of alcohol on your breath.

Your lucky you got off, you werent really speeding or swirving over the road to be pulled over. The cop wanted to fuck you if he could.

yeah, he seemed cool, he wasnt a dick at all.. he was a younger guy.. he knew my boy was wasted though so i kinda blamed the whole smelling like alcohol on him.. but let me tell you.. i am one fucking lucky dude!!! :D i hope u mofo's learn.. lol i know my ass did!!

Originally posted by braveheart24

know how you feel man.....real lucky... one night comming home from belmar going back to seaside got pulled over in breille at DWI check point bombed but soo fukin crazy got out of it ......my boys father was a sheriff in the town got me a cab and sent me home soo lucky never drove drunk again....espcially down the shore.

all i gotta say is thanks too jerry speziale... cause without his card, i bet my ass woulda been busted...

btw steve: he made me walk the line, balance on one foot.. (which i failed he said), umm.. the finger test.. & i had to say my ABC's... lol but thankfully my eyes werent red, cause he pointed out that my eyes were ok... so he figured everything was good... thankfully..

LOL - i was on my way to factory this morning at like 5am, went thru the ez pass lane at the lincoln tunnel doin like 40 - had 3 other ppl in my truck wit me who all thought they were gonna spend the nite in jail lol - cop gets out (young guy) and walkes up and just goes, you know its a 5mile speed limt on ez-pass lanes (i played dumb) didnt even ask for my license or reg and told me to have a nice day. whew!

all i gotta say is thanks too jerry speziale... cause without his card, i bet my ass woulda been busted...

:laugh: i don't think that's it......everyone has a speziale card.....i got handed one walking out of a bar once:laugh: ........that thing is like a djais vip card

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Other standards are alphabet backwards, alphabet backwards every 3rd letter (pain in ass even when sober), walking the line, standing on one foot with arms at sides, watching the pen (they look for clean eye motions, not jerky motions, jerky is drunk), etc. . .

What about the, "lower your pants and show me what you're packing" test ? I got that once. I thought it was strange when he grazed "it."

Originally posted by Xtreem

very tru......cops down the shore will FUCK YOU OVER big time