Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next weekends forcast rain and storms all weekend

Thank god I did not get a shore house this year. It's going to be a depressing summer - rain again all next weekend and they predict this to happening every weekend. I think we had a summer like this 2 years ago when it was nice all week and it rained evey single weekend. This just sucks!!! :(

Originally posted by ninadd

Thank god I did not get a shore house this year. It's going to be a depressing summer - rain again all next weekend and they predict this to happening every weekend. I think we had a summer like this 2 years ago when it was nice all week and it rained evey single weekend. This just sucks!!! :(

I've been thinking the same exact thing for the last 3 weeks.

I must have good luck or something fo deciding not to get a house this year.

Anyone wanna come to Honolulu w/ me for 4th of July. :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Xtreem

You just have to stock up on some extra sessions at the tanning salon this summer.

...........lol........that's what i'm sayin!.....so it's rainy.......if it was raining in november and u were planning to go to metro ....would u not go?....no..............so shut ep!.............ok...so i miss surf sundays and miami vices on the beach.........but no use complaining................still have sat nights with great parties all in walking distance of eachother................ew....look at me...miss optimism......where did this come from!!!!??

Originally posted by misk

...........lol........that's what i'm sayin!.....so it's rainy.......if it was raining in november and u were planning to go to metro ....would u not go?....no..............so shut ep!.............ok...so i miss surf sundays and miami vices on the beach.........but no use complaining................still have sat nights with great parties all in walking distance of eachother................ew....look at me...miss optimism......where did this come from!!!!??

Ohhh I just love your positive side :D ..... I totally agree, I just kinda miss laying on the beach and getting a real tan....

But other than that, no use in complaining!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Ohhh I just love your positive side :D .....

.....lol....for serious!........that post was some sort of schitzophrenic episode.......or a seizure of some sort at least!

Originally posted by misk

Metro is 10 min. from my house Misky.........tempts is 1 1/2 hours without any traffic.

And besides, like you said, I like Surf Sundays and Miami Vices on the sand in the sun

Originally posted by ou812

Metro is 10 min. from my house Misky.........tempts is 1 1/2 hours without any traffic.

And besides, like you said, I like Surf Sundays and Miami Vices on the sand in the sun

You know, I make a damn good hawaiian pizza no for real papi

Originally posted by ou812

...yea well...............at the end of my night it's about a 4 block walk..so no biggie!........;)