Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke @ Jazid Review

rcrespo

First of all I want to thank Stryke for laying down a sick set of everything from ambient to downtempo to some of the sickest techno I've heard. :)

Secondly I would like to thank all that came out and supported us. I really had a good time drinkin and chattin with everyone.

The 303 and the 909 were a welcome addition to an already incredible set of music. There was some minimal goodness dropped last night and even some 'Dominos' fell. :)

I think this night can definitely work its a great alternative to whats currently out there.

Expect the unexpected I have some things in the works that is sure to put a smile on people's faces.

I love the venue. It's nice its intimate and sound is good enough to enjoy a drink and hang out with your friends and hear some amazing music.

Last but not least thanks to Jazid for opening their doors to something new different and exciting.

See you all there for the next one.

Regards,

Ramon Crespo

Restricted Management

Originally posted by rcrespo

First of all I want to thank Stryke for laying down a sick set of everything from ambient to downtempo to some of the sickest techno I've heard. :)

Secondly I would like to thank all that came out and supported us. I really had a good time drinkin and chattin with everyone.

The 303 and the 909 were a welcome addition to an already incredible set of music. There was some minimal goodness dropped last night and even some 'Dominos' fell. :)

I think this night can definitely work its a great alternative to whats currently out there.

Expect the unexpected I have some things in the works that is sure to put a smile on people's faces.

I love the venue. It's nice its intimate and sound is good enough to enjoy a drink and hang out with your friends and hear some amazing music.

Last but not least thanks to Jazid for opening their doors to something new different and exciting.

See you all there for the next one.

Regards,

Ramon Crespo

Restricted Management

:aright: Congratulations Ramon and Jazid ... we were scheduled to go but last minute "family visit delays" prevented us from attending ...

Thank you for the "alternative on Sundays" ... :hat:

hey all,

thanks so much for all who made it out last night! great to see some old faces, some new ones, and even some of my non-electronic music friends! thanks to ramon and jazid. it was great being able to do what i wanted to do. should ramon continue to do the night, i think ambient and minimal techno should be the order for the night. let's call last night a little "experiment." the jazid folks are really great people and it's good to see ramon build a relationship with them. the 909/303 thing was fun...but i had to sync it manually (not fun). but thanks to all who came and supported.

much love,

stryke

www.signalcommunications.net

Sweet deal... sorry i didnt make the ambient set. Everything went great. it was nice to see everyone out. glad to see the night starting to build. we can only imagine whats in store for next time. had a really good time.. so sad i didnt have a chance to kick dannys ass at pool : \

Originally posted by fat0ny

so sad i didnt have a chance to kick dannys ass at pool : \

correction.. sorry I didnt lay down the severe beating :)

u looked a bit fussy there for a sec Tony, were u ok? didnt know it was sooooooooo easy to scratch on the last shot!

:tongue: