Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT's Manifesto

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The no Glowsticks thing is stupid, thankfully Saturday's they are still allowed. And regarding the cellphone, I use to let my friends who couldn't make it hear just for a sec. It is completely innocent and I am not and never will try to LOOK cool.

DT is right about the behavior guys... Unfortunately things have been gettin' tight with the Amber Alert and stuff. We all need to do our part not to give the Govt. a chance to destroy the scene.

P.S. Do your shit before or after not WHILE inside... thanks

:)

Ok i just read this whole thread... you guys make some great points. And note that most of DT's fans are a bunch of Poser SF heads who think they know a lot about the music cause they listen to Jonathan Peters an DT.

Moral of the story. Go to the Saturday events, they are better and so is the crowd... usually... man i hope i don't get any shit from this... not from u guys though... i mean "other" ppl.

Originally posted by arcloverdc

Ok i just read this whole thread... you guys make some great points. And note that most of DT's fans are a bunch of Poser SF heads who think they know a lot about the music cause they listen to Jonathan Peters an DT.

Moral of the story. Go to the Saturday events, they are better and so is the crowd... usually... man i hope i don't get any shit from this... not from u guys though... i mean "other" ppl.

Danny Fawking Howells all da way!!!

I need to make it up for Vath and Hawtin one of these days.

I agree - Sats where its at. Last time I went to a DT Fri party was about a year ago...I thought it was a mini-SF!!! So many guidos and guidettes! Then I understood when a lot of Vinyl heads said it wasn't what it used to be.

Originally posted by pgiddy

good for you

an ex-guido speaks.....

:laugh:

did I hit a soft spot there? I know how much you love those tight ribbed shirts tucked into your pleated pants. Actually, that was more tolerable than you walking around shirtless glistening of sun tan oil. That "fresh from south beach" look is cut buddy!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

an ex-guido speaks.....

did I hit a soft spot there? I know how much you love those tight ribbed shirts tucked into your pleated pants. Actually, that was more tolerable than you walking around shirtless glistening of sun tan oil. That "fresh from south beach" look is cut buddy!

have u guys ever gone to www.clubitup.com? Seriously go to that site and see the pics. I swear I have never laughed so hard.

And ppl. wonder why New Jersey gets so much shit. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by arcloverdc

have u guys ever gone to www.clubitup.com? Seriously go to that site and see the pics. I swear I have never laughed so hard.

And ppl. wonder why New Jersey gets so much shit. :rolleyes:

oh man, I have seen it and I felt really bad for everyone on there. Later on down the rd, those pics can be used as blackmail material against anybody that was on there. :laugh: Some girls in there think that the burnt toast look is hot with "blonde in a box" hair to match her tube top from forever 21 which can also double as her mini skirt.

oh my poor leel platipus. such a oddity of nature you are.

Hey... it appears my spinsaikel to english translator is broken today; think you could perhaps translate this one into something resembling english?

Originally posted by sauvee88

Hey... it appears my spinsaikel to english translator is broken today; think you could perhaps translate this one into something resembling english?

He screwed around with your original post. . it's on page 5. :tongue:

Originally posted by sauvee88

yeah - thanks.... it makes all the more sense now..... must have been running out of smart ass comments - cause that one was WEAK!

:blown:

i think I may have hit a sensitive issue there. I bet you do take advantage of the fact that new balance comes in diff widths.

i think I may have hit a sensitive issue there. I bet you do take advantage of the fact that new balance comes in diff widths.

You know what they say about feet...... please.. please don't hate...