Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What made you...

Originally posted by sassa

silver engagement ring :)

That's great. Congratulations, I wish you the best and much happiness! :heart:

Okay, what made me happy recently.....

Going to a graduation party over the weekend and getting to see all my roommates from school, I miss them :(

Receiving lots of checks from my family for graduation, lol, I've been living off them :D

silver engagement ring :)

Really, wow!!

Congrats wish you all the best......

Well, don't really know you much except that you live close by me and seem really nice from previous posting.....Wish you much happiness....

Originally posted by tastyt

Well

Either you're totally pulling our leg... and it was like your grandma's ring or something

Or

Congratulations!!! :D :D

haha.......do you think i'm capable of the first option??? :confused: wait...you don't have to answer that...:laugh:

no, i'm serious...........and thank you......i don't quite believe it myself either........but it happened.

thanks, mystify and kross...

kross, how's chula doing......weather sucks today!

haha.......do you think i'm capable of the first option??? :confused: wait...you don't have to answer that...:laugh:

no, i'm serious...........and thank you......i don't quite believe it myself either........but it happened.

Well DAMN- look at Sassa, springing this on us like that! :D That's so fucking cool... :heart:

;) np...

Shit, lets not talk about the weather.....NY is getting more heat than we are....

All week its has been gloomy but except friday... met a girl at a club in mexico and the girl called me but I wasn't in when she did so waiting for her to call hopefully soon....

Originally posted by kross921

;) np...

Shit, lets not talk about the weather.....NY is getting more heat than we are....

All week its has been gloomy but except friday... met a girl at a club in mexico and the girl called me but I wasn't in when she did so waiting for her to call hopefully soon....

even canada was warmer than us.......wtf......:(

Originally posted by c-luv

Me and my boyfriend made up from a big fight...that made me very happy cuz i hate fighting with him more than anything..:love:

..........i hate that too........worst thing to fight.......

thanks, weyes :) but who knows.......probably won't do anything for a while. just to wait and see if it works....

btw, when's the next la meetup....i gotta meet some cali peeps before i leave...