Clubplanet Nightlife Community

02-peter_bailey_-_train_of_thought

bumpofk

Originally posted by boriginal

NJLife 81, your a complete jerk off. Go fuckin support Peter and buy the record.

http://www.en-soulrecords.com/

There is there web site. Why dont you email Peter and Mike and ask them where you can download a free mp3 of the track.

hhahhaa this board is great, on the nj board u had people asking can i find such and such on kazaa or soulseek

bill u beat me to it---

I was Given a promo copy by the guys and Im still buying the vinyl in store to supp't. Everyone wonders why there isnt any good smaller dance labels over here....go out and supp't....I think they may sell CD SIngles of the song also if u dont have tables...

Originally posted by djmikebugout

bill u beat me to it---

I was Given a promo copy by the guys and Im still buying the vinyl in store to supp't. Everyone wonders why there isnt any good smaller dance labels over here....go out and supp't....I think they may sell CD SIngles of the song also if u dont have tables...

i totally agree but there is a few draw backs that hurts them (en soul/bailey)....the avg dj/person isnt gonna go buy the vinyl since it was available months back on whatever they use to dl, unless they really like the track or support. time of the release of this track isnt also on their side since its "old" to many, atleast in tri state area. also they are a domestic label but obvioulsy use a distributor over in UK i think PRIME so basically ur paying an import price on domestic label release:confused:. i 1st wondered this when "turn the lights down" was released. i think they know y they do this but its still weird. im sure most dont know about this track over in europe like we do since hes a local guy and hopefully will sell well. either way people need to learn to support but its a dead issue to me cause people are clueless and want shit for free.

Originally posted by njlife81

wakeup go fuck yourself, i had a question so i asked it no one asked to hear ur fuckin opinion on anything

:laugh: :laugh: how about the others who told u to go fucking support u fucking moron :blown:

i have no prolem buying the record, i asked about one fucking track, and u get these assholes jump all over me about it, who the fuck are they to say nething to me about a question i have

and wakeup thats a really cool thing u did with those faces, u must be a local tough guy

Originally posted by njlife81

i have no prolem buying the record, i asked about one fucking track, and u get these assholes jump all over me about it, who the fuck are they to say nething to me about a question i have

and wakeup thats a really cool thing u did with those faces, u must be a local tough guy

maybe u wouldnt get a reaction like that if u werent asking where to download it :idea: