Orlando 1993:

Primus

Alice in Chains

Arrested Development

Front 242 (the only ones that sucked)

Rage Against the Machine

Fishbone

Tool

The last Lollapallooza I went to was with the Beastie Boys in Miami 1994.

Best palooza lineup by far was 92 Lollapalooza

Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Ministry, Lush, Jesus and Mary Chain, Ice Cube and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. This was when Pearl Jam and Chili Peppers were the shit.

Best band lineup of all time was in 96 at Texas Motor Speedway. Matchbox 20, Dave Matthews, Smashing Pumpkins and a 4 hour set by the Stones (not a palooza event though)

that line-up is so not worth it! jane's addiction & audioslave are the only two bands i would really want to see, but even they aren't worth $63.

went to only one lollapalooza tour in 97', and i think that was the last tour they had before Ozzfest started, don't quote me though. that was a good concert! orbital, prodigy, korn, lost boyz, devo, snopp dogg. but the 96' tour was the one i wish we could have caught. metallica, soundgarden, RATM, cocteau twins (sadly, only learned how much they rock recently):eek: & wu tang clan. damn...gimme a line-up like that and i'll pay $63 bucks gladly!

Being that Perry Farrell spins dnb, and is the grand-daddy of this cultural landmark, he should try and get some more electronic acts involved like Rabbit in the Mother Fuckin' Moon, infusion, or underworld.

best booking of the year so far.... snoop and RCHP.

He spins only because it's the "in" thing to do...he could really care less otherwise.

I don't think that festival would be the proper place for acts like Underworld anyway. A touring version of Ultra would be more suited to it.