Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's annoying in a club where you're there!?

Guest funkysoul

Guest funkysoul

Sup everyone,

I have my taste of annoying fuckin shit so far when I go to these clubs, but one thing that really annoys me is when I'm dancin ...

THE FUCKIN DJ HAS TO PLAY A DAMAGED BOOTLEGGGGGGGGGED CD THAT WAS CONVERTED FROM MP3!!

:confused:A FUCKIN OLD SCHOOL REGGAE SONG IS PLAYIN (RICH GIRL) & ALL OF SUDDEN I HEARD "IF I WAS A ....IF I WAS A ....IF I WAS A ....IF WAS A ....IF I WAS A .....

:eek:I LOST MY FUCKIN HARD ON WITH THE GIRL I WAS DANCIN WITH....FUCK!! *yes ..sorry had to share that one with you*

:laugh:THE FUCKIN CROWD STARTIN BOOIN & BOOIN & BOOIN!...yadda ...yadda...yadda (you get my point)

FOR THE LOVE OF DJING!!

:idea:PLEASE CHECK YO SHIT & WIPE IT!!..or CHECK THE GODDAMN MP3 AFTER YOU DL IT PLEASSEEEEEE!!..

Tell me your annoying shit! I'd love to hear! :D

Peace,

Funkysoul

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

People who wear sunglasses in a club irks me

yeah..how the fuck... can they see?

Originally posted by funkysoul

Sup everyone,

I have my taste of annoying fuckin shit so far when I go to these clubs, but one thing that really annoys me is when I'm dancin ...

THE FUCKIN DJ HAS TO PLAY A DAMAGED BOOTLEGGGGGGGGGED CD THAT WAS CONVERTED FROM MP3!!

:confused: A FUCKIN OLD SCHOOL REGGAE SONG IS PLAYIN (RICH GIRL) & ALL OF SUDDEN I HEARD "IF I WAS A ....IF I WAS A ....IF I WAS A ....IF WAS A ....IF I WAS A .....

:eek: I LOST MY FUCKIN HARD ON WITH THE GIRL I WAS DANCIN WITH....FUCK!! *yes ..sorry had to share that one with you*

:laugh: THE FUCKIN CROWD STARTIN BOOIN & BOOIN & BOOIN!...yadda ...yadda...yadda (you get my point)

FOR THE LOVE OF DJING!!

:idea: PLEASE CHECK YO SHIT & WIPE IT!!..or CHECK THE GODDAMN MP3 AFTER YOU DL IT PLEASSEEEEEE!!..

Tell me your annoying shit! I'd love to hear! :D

Peace,

Funkysoul

Are you schizophrenic by any chance?

was it a sh*tty MP3 ?? or were they perhaps playing a CD and for whatever the reason it skipped. Most of the time a skipping CD is not the DJ's fault (by that I mean they probably had listened to it first and it was OK and the equipment just failed them).

Originally posted by funkysoul

A FUCKIN OLD SCHOOL REGGAE SONG IS PLAYIN (RICH GIRL) & ALL OF SUDDEN I HEARD "IF I WAS A ....IF I WAS A ....IF I WAS A ....IF WAS A ....IF I WAS A .....

Last time I checked.. that's how the song goes. :idea:

"If I was a... If I was a.. If I was a.. If I was a.. If I was a wealthy gir-l.."

Originally posted by stompy

the sunglasses can be explained by the desire to hide the person's dialeted pupils from doing pills and bumps

or by their stupidity

:cool:

I haven't done it in a long time, but when I wore sunglasses inside a club it was for this reason-

When I dance, sometimes I like to close my eyes... block out the other senses as much as possible so I can feel the music even more... I'd throw on the shades b/c I do feel like I feel kind of silly, dancing with my eyes shut.

Originally posted by tastyt

I haven't done it in a long time, but when I wore sunglasses inside a club it was for this reason-

When I dance, sometimes I like to close my eyes... block out the other senses as much as possible so I can feel the music even more... I'd throw on the shades b/c I do feel like I feel kind of silly, dancing with my eyes shut.

That and the fact that my eyes are sensitive and the lighting gives me headaches. So I usually wore them when I went clubbing on a normal basis.

1. The uneducated juicebags that think that Jonathan Peters is a good DJ and that Sound Factory is a great, world-renowned club...look at my signature...now thats a fuckin club

2. The Sound Factory stomp followed by uncontrollable chanting of JON-A-THAN, JON-A-THAN

3. People who ONLY like vocal tracks

4. Bitches with fake tits who think theyre hot and high maintanence

5. Bogus trendy people that wear mesh hats and sunglasses at night (which was mentioned already)...the mesh hat thing will be out of style in 6 months

6. White kids that dress like rappers with throwback jerseys and sean john clothing and verncular to the effect that "Holla" is used every 5 minutes

I can go on and on