Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Forgetfulness

i have a serious problem with this... i forget things... and lose things... and dont realize it till its too late to go back and get it :cuss:

it happens way too often... i have a test tomorrow and i forgot my fucking notebook in the copy machine @ school... :( and i live 30 min from school but my friend checked for me and said that all the doors to that building are locked... now all i have to study with is my text book... until tomorrow morning when i go to school 3 hours early to get it... and study...

hopefully its still there when i get there...

sorry im venting. this is just a very frustrating problem that i have...

anyone else forgetful?

Originally posted by linabina

i have a serious problem with this... i forget things... and lose things... and dont realize it till its too late to go back and get it :cuss:

it happens way too often... i have a test tomorrow and i forgot my fucking notebook in the copy machine @ school... :( and i live 30 min from school but my friend checked for me and said that all the doors to that building are locked... now all i have to study with is my text book... until tomorrow morning when i go to school 3 hours early to get it... and study...

anyone else forgetful?

Wow... Sorry to hear that hun... Oh and by the way. There is someone trying to impersonate you on the Summer board if you have not notices...

Good luck with the books... And the test... :isok:

Originally posted by bodiii

Hell Yeah!!!

I always forget my house keys...

and have to climb in the fuckin window...

the cops have shown up a few times...:laugh:

i always do that shit too! and my cell phone.....and my friends.....i've walked out of the house with a facial mask on.......that's real dumb.

anyone else forgetful?

Very rarely ;)

I don't know, I guess due to the fact that I'm extremely organized....I always know where all my stuff is, everything has its own place, etc....Actually as I wrote that, I was trying to think of the last time I forgot something or lost something, and I came up with nothing....lol

yes, occassionally i'll forget things. I hate when i forget my wallet, and im in a rush to get to work, and i have to catch my train.

I think people forget things most of the time because: A) they're distracted, or B) they are moving too fast.

So i'd recommend to take your time and try not to get distracted by others :idea:;)

i'm the queen of mindlessness.....i'm constantly leaving my wallet somewhere, losing my housekeys....or thinking i lost them, and then finding them the next morning still in the door.:rolleyes:

I'm even worse with returning phone calls or e-mails. My friends always get so pissy at me....but, i think by now they're used to it. :half:

I am so bad with stuff like this!!! I lose my keys at least once a day & they always turn up in the most obvious places ie: the bottom of my bag LoL.......I tend to forget things the most when I drill it in my head to remember what to do/bring :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sassa

i've walked out of the house with a facial mask on.......that's real dumb.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG!- That's the funniest thing I've read all week...

I am a total space cadet, but when it comes to everyday items- wallet, keys, etc... I make it a point to always keep them in the same place. And when I walk out of the apt I make sure I have my keys IN MY HANDS so I don't get locked out. I get screwed up whenever there's some sort of change... like if I go out wearing a purse, and forget to put my wallet back in my work bag...

I have to or I'd be totally screwed all the time.

i always get time and dates screwed up....

ex. last year, I showed up for my cousins Confirmation party on Sunday rather than Saturday.

...and, when my boss told me yesterday "Lord and Taylor needs samples by tomorrow morning, 12pm". I thought it was 2pm.

For some reason, I think i just tune these things out....I have a really bad habit of only hearing certain points of a conversation.

Originally posted by marcid21

...and, when my boss told me yesterday "Lord and Taylor needs samples by tomorrow morning, 12pm". I thought it was 2pm.

Last year when I just started my job I had switched one of my days....Instead of working Friday's I took Thursday ....Well...That Thursday I happened to wake up late....I walked around my house for like an hour knowing there was SOMETHING I had to do that day....Finally @ like 12:00 I realized I was supposed to be in work...THANK GOD my boss is cool...she wasn't pissed @ all when I called......My dumbness is gonna get me into trouble one of these days :laugh2:

anyone else forgetful?

Tell me about it. I once forgot my bookbag in the cafeteria. :mad: When I remembered it, it was too late and they locked it up. So the next morning I went to go get it and somebody had already stolen my graphing calculator, discman and some CDs, and a pack of cigs. I was pretty glad they didn't take my books and notesbooks though because i had a test the next day and would have been screwed.

omg... that sucks... :(

one time i left my purse in my classroom... went back 5 min later only to find that someone took it... 2 hours passed and i walked to my brothers place (about a 20 min walk cuz i had no car keys- they were in my purse!! :cuss: ) anyway.. i get there and my brother tells me that some girl in my class called to let him know that she had my purse THANK GOD. cuz i had $300 from working that weekend in cash, that i was going to deposit with my deposit slip filled out with alllll my account information :worry2: can i tell u that i was having anxiety attacks like it was my job

btw- i read the text book for that class... found my notebook this morning, studied, and kicked major :bootysha::D

omg... that sucks... :(

one time i left my purse in my classroom... went back 5 min later only to find that someone took it... 2 hours passed and i walked to my brothers place (about a 20 min walk cuz i had no car keys- they were in my purse!! :cuss: ) anyway.. i get there and my brother tells me that some girl in my class called to let him know that she had my purse THANK GOD. cuz i had $300 from working that weekend in cash, that i was going to deposit with my deposit slip filled out with alllll my account information :worry2: can i tell u that i was having anxiety attacks like it was my job

btw- i read the text book for that class... found my notebook this morning, studied, and kicked major :bootysha::D

:aright: