Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The fans in New Jersey are pathetic!!!

The fans in New Jersey are pathetic!

This is the NBA FINALS, not a hoop it up tournament. The crowds in New Jersey are pathetic! We have one of the best teams in the NBA and we have the best team in the NHL, the Stanley Cup Champion, New Jersey Devils... but from the way the fans get into the games, you'd think we have the two of the worst teams. I was born and raised here, but I will not spend my money to sit with those fans. Nonetheless I'm a Rangers fan, we dont have much to cheer about but the crowd in Madison Square Garden carries a lot more energy, even with the Knicks as bad as they are. I've heard a lot of people blame it on the way the arena is built. Bullshit. If you've ever watched a Sacramento Kings playoff game, the fans live for every play, every shot, from start to finish. That is a hometown advantage! The other team's players are probably more afraid of Tony Soprano or Paulie Walnuts, than they are worried about the fans here. Rise up Jersey, the Nets may never make it back.

Maybe I'm spoiled by the magic that goes down in the Bronx at the stadium. I have never been to a Yankees game where the fans havent been into the game. What the fuck! People pay over $100 face value for seats, some pay thousands to go to the finals, Stanley Cup or NBA, and you just fucking sit there like you're watching the Globetrotters! Wooo. Yay. Go team! Get outta here. Stand up and give your team some love for christ sakes!

Let's go Yankees!

. Nonetheless I'm a Rangers fan, we dont have much to cheer about but the crowd in Madison Square Garden carries a lot more energy, even with the Knicks as bad as they are.

hell yes...another rangers fan...i think i'm getting season tix in the 400's this season...what do you think about the rumor...jagr for lindros

Originally posted by joegio

. Nonetheless I'm a Rangers fan, we dont have much to cheer about but the crowd in Madison Square Garden carries a lot more energy, even with the Knicks as bad as they are.

hell yes...another rangers fan...i think i'm getting season tix in the 400's this season...what do you think about the rumor...jagr for lindros

I never heard that rumor, but I'd trade anyone for Lindros. I havent been to a game since they signed him. I refuse to pay to watch that big inconsistent cry baby.

a rangers fan here too but thats why madison square garden is the worlds most famous arena. Whatever even if you go to the circus there you have a crazy crowd. I remember i went to royal rumble a few years back they had some of the best chants i ever heard even shit that had nothing to do with wrestling. But being a rangers fan you gotta love that potvin suxs chant

Whats pathetic is that the Yanks just go No HIT by 6 pitchers!!!!!!

The Boss better do something quick!!!!!!!

I don't want any stupid trades like 64 yearold Ruben Serria !!!!!

I want him to get the 3 stud pitchers from the As

and Barry Bonds and Manny Rameriez!!!!!!

Send hideka Matuziau tafzue hitiro back to Japan!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Whats pathetic is that the Yanks just go No HIT by 6 pitchers!!!!!!

The Boss better do something quick!!!!!!!

I don't want any stupid trades like 64 yearold Ruben Serria !!!!!

I want him to get the 3 stud pitchers from the As

and Barry Bonds and Manny Rameriez!!!!!!

Send hideka Matuziau tafzue hitiro back to Japan!!!!!

yea that was pretty embarassing

Originally posted by joegio

even better rumor is that Bowman mite coach the rangers next year:cool:

Okay so I am in the wrong company but I am a Philly fan. And even though we didn't live up to much this year, aside from football, we have the most avid fans of anyone I think. I have lived in NJ for 4 years now and I am sorry but if you are a NJ then you guys DO suck.

I know I am going to get crap for this but no matter how bad our teams get we always sell out, especially in hockey. On top of that we have a jail cell in the bottom of the Vet and I am sure the new stadium will have one too. What other city can say they have that? No one...

The point is you can't walk into a philly arena without having some sort of trouble thrown your way. I used to have Flyers season tix for 4 years and have scene some of the best fights at the games in the stands. I mean literally in the stands.

NJ sucks for fans. Come on, you guys don't even sell out your arena unless your teams make the finals...

And Lindros for whoever...who cares. We had him in his prime and he is done...

It is sometimes pathetic. I hate it when I'm at a Nets game, and I see everyone there just sitting not saying a word. I lose my voice screaming, every Nets game I go to. I think though recently, especially since last year, the Nets fans are louder. But nothing like Sacremento.

not trying to be a dick here, but IMO life is not a spectator sport, i couldn't give a fuck less who wins or loses anything unless i got money on it. How can you really give a fuck about some team? they don't give a fuck about u, go do something and root for yourself.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

you ever been to a mets game? the energy there is siiiiiiiiiiick. its like the tempts closing parties. people stomping their feet and jumping around.....nuts absolutely nuts. :rock:

People are stomping their feet because they're pissed off at how bad the Mets suck again this year! :D The energy at a Mets game is more like Tempts in December, when they are closed.

glad to kno there's a few ranger fans in the house. i thought we were a dying breed in jersey.

i've heard the jagr/lindros rumors but washington would have to be fken retarded to make a move like that...no matter what his salary is.

Originally posted by njdionysus

This is the NBA FINALS, not a hoop it up tournament. The crowds in New Jersey are pathetic! We have one of the best teams in the NBA and we have the best team in the NHL, the Stanley Cup Champion, New Jersey Devils... but from the way the fans get into the games, you'd think we have the two of the worst teams. I was born and raised here, but I will not spend my money to sit with those fans. Nonetheless I'm a Rangers fan, we dont have much to cheer about but the crowd in Madison Square Garden carries a lot more energy, even with the Knicks as bad as they are. I've heard a lot of people blame it on the way the arena is built. Bullshit. If you've ever watched a Sacramento Kings playoff game, the fans live for every play, every shot, from start to finish. That is a hometown advantage! The other team's players are probably more afraid of Tony Soprano or Paulie Walnuts, than they are worried about the fans here. Rise up Jersey, the Nets may never make it back.

Maybe I'm spoiled by the magic that goes down in the Bronx at the stadium. I have never been to a Yankees game where the fans havent been into the game. What the fuck! People pay over $100 face value for seats, some pay thousands to go to the finals, Stanley Cup or NBA, and you just fucking sit there like you're watching the Globetrotters! Wooo. Yay. Go team! Get outta here. Stand up and give your team some love for christ sakes!

Let's go Yankees!

your a sell out, lets go yankees, yea lets get no hit by 6 different pitchers, way to go

Originally posted by njdionysus

This is the NBA FINALS, not a hoop it up tournament. The crowds in New Jersey are pathetic! We have one of the best teams in the NBA and we have the best team in the NHL, the Stanley Cup Champion, New Jersey Devils... but from the way the fans get into the games, you'd think we have the two of the worst teams.

I completely agree, the meadowlands crowd sucks for all events. The NJ people that can afford Nets tickets are not real fans, thats why. I used to go to Nets games from 86-93 and pay 20 bucks and sit 2nd row under the basket, the same seat goes for 5 bills and more now a days. Go see WWE at MSG and Meadowlands, its night and day. The NJ crowd sucks big time, where as in NY the crowd goes ape shit....