Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its thundering

Originally posted by fineones

i love thunder and lighting ...thats all

I love Photographing Lighting... But I left my Camera at my Fathers car after a wedding that we recently went to and I wont see him till the 22nd GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........

Originally posted by dgmodel

hell yeah... i use to love to sit upstate at my parents summer house in the "gazebo" (sounds so gay) and watch the rain and lightning...

:laugh: I wouldnt say gay...

I personally think Lighting is amazing. One of natures beauties. So random, so deadly, yet so peaceful... I dunno it just facinates me. This is why I love to travel to Florida. Or up here in NY into the mountains... Amazing storms.

Originally posted by dgmodel

want to hear something crazy... my aunt was struck by lightning... i tell that lucky bitch to play lotto all the time but she wont...

:eek: Shit I would definately play the numbers. And it would be the Date I was struck...

I always wondered what it felt like. As long as it does not kill me.

That Movie Sweet Home Alabama... I wonder if lightning does something wierd to sand when it hits :confused:

Originally posted by elementx

:laugh: I wouldnt say gay...

This is why I love to travel to Florida.

The lightening storms in Florida are unreal!!! Every time I've went down to my summer house I used to sit on the beach & watch the heat lightning at night...Nothing else like it

Originally posted by sweetie029

The lightening storms in Florida are unreal!!! Every time I've went down to my summer house I used to sit on the beach & watch the heat lightning at night...Nothing else like it

:aright:

I remember driving in Florida one time and I was on the Highway and we stopped under an over pass cause visibility was ZERO... And a lighting bolt hit a transformer 10 feet from the over pass. I was fucking DEAF...

I love the rain... when i went to Acapulco two years ago there was the most amazing tropical storm ive never seen lightning turn different colors... some bolts looked bluish, had a yellow, some were orange its was absolutely amazing... and a bolt every 8-9 seconds.