Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot 97 morning show

Originally posted by chrishaolin

anyone feeling sway and ms. info?? do you prefer them over star and bucwild??

hell no Star & Buc are the shit!!! They were funny as hell. WHat happened to them BTW? Why arent they on?

xlr8ted~ yeh thats Sway lol

Originally posted by origskeemr

hell no Star & Buc are the shit!!! They were funny as hell. WHat happened to them BTW? Why arent they on?

xlr8ted~ yeh thats Sway lol

i think star was owed money by hot 97 or had problems with other hot 97 staff.. they decided to leave to "pursue other interests"

i think star was owed money by hot 97 or had problems with other hot 97 staff.. they decided to leave to "pursue other interests"

Thats a damn shame cause that was actually one of the only morning shows I could actually listen to and enjoy... When I worked construction I had a long drive to some job sites and I would seriously laugh the whole way down...

Originally posted by fineones

i used to think it was funyn when star would play some rock and roll shit out of no where

hahaa

lmao Star is shot like that... he always goes, " You think I listen to this fuckin station when I'm in my car."

they best is when he says how the white man is the original gangsta... How they use to play the ice pick game:laugh:

lmao Star is shot like that... he always goes, " You think I listen to this fuckin station when I'm in my car."

they best is when he says how the white man is the original gangsta... How they use to play the ice pick game:laugh:

lol

hell yeh

i know hot 97 is weak as hell now without fucking star and buckwild.. how the hell are they gonna try to replace them with sway and ms. info, they are fucking corny and i aint even saying that cuz they are new..

dr dre and ed lover were annoying on hot 97 too..

damn .. star and buckwild were like the blackmans howard stern!

he walked out?? did they say why? cipha sounds was on this morning i was wondering why

I am not exaclty sure. He got in some argument about some contest or something. it was over something he didn't want to do. So he got up walked out. Kinda like STAR did. It makes you wonder what goes on over there??????

good point.. this morning, cipha sounds was promoting a club he was gonna be at tonight.. hes like "just shoutin that out since tracey's out of town..."

and then two segments later hes like "oh yeah and a big sorry going out to the boss, shes not out of town.."

hahah

good point.. this morning, cipha sounds was promoting a club he was gonna be at tonight.. hes like "just shoutin that out since tracey's out of town..."

and then two segments later hes like "oh yeah and a big sorry going out to the boss, shes not out of town.."

hahah

The good ole' Ice Queen!!! ha ha ha

Originally posted by kaligirl

Well now Sway is gone. He walked out yesterday or something. This morning they were saying that there is a black cloud in that office.

They might as well do away with the morning show all together..........

I heard him give a speech for a really long time on air... Was that his "I'm Out" speech:confused:

I heard him give a speech for a really long time on air... Was that his "I'm Out" speech:confused:

I am not sure. I did not even hear it. It must have just happened before the show went off at 10 cause I was listening until about 9 and everything seemed cool.

What was he saying in the speech??