Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greatest Trance Song Of All Time...?

Originally posted by djdannyrockz

why don't we construct a top 50 of all time?

hahaha!!

Choices are not too bad. Universal Nation, Binary, I know you love me too & Cafe will always be my babies. :D They are filled with memories for me.

By the way, phenom, nice avatar!A little bigger. It would look nice in your signature.:licker::drunk:

Trance - that is sense influenced by music - the transition from the normal to extended consciousness. A combination of Hypnose and Meditation - in addition, pure Extasy. Trance music is a form of mental stimulation: the listener exposes himself/herslf consciously to a noise window, that which helps one alter their reality perception to step out into alternative/other consciousness. Trance...the means for trespassing beyond the border by music. This principle is reflected also in the today's music again.The development about which "Trance" is understood, became particularly by House and Techno. In the world of the electronic music Trance is very multilayered embodied and meanwhile linked with almost any style...

Is that the response you were looking for...

a few nominees....

Antiloop - In My Mind

Jondi + Spesh - We Are Connected (sure, we'd call it progressive now, but it was trance back then)

Da Hool - Meet Her at the Love Parade

Moonman - Galaxia

N-Trance - Set U Free (cheesy as hell now, but loved it back in the day)

Tiesto - Sparkles

Sorry they're all older....my knowledge of trance from the last 3 years is extremely limited....

And, for possibly for the first time ever, I pretty well agree with Flix (other than In My Mind would easily be #1)

push - universal nation (solid track back in the roxy days)

voco me - I.C.O.N.

I Feel Love - CRW (don't know if this would exactly fall into trance...but has got that feel to it...same with this one Tin Tin Out - TWM)

Children Of The Demon - forget the artist

Witches - Aqualords

too many to name .... would have to dig deep in the trenches to remember that shit.

Originally posted by joegio

push - universal nation (solid track back in the roxy days)

voco me - I.C.O.N.

I Feel Love - CRW (don't know if this would exactly fall into trance...but has got that feel to it...same with this one Tin Tin Out - TWM)

Children Of The Demon - forget the artist

Witches - Aqualords

too many to name .... would have to dig deep in the trenches to remember that shit.

TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE