Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arena

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cuban2def

arena has been the hottest party for the past year.. hot girls nice crowd good music...

need a guestlist email me @ cuban2def@aol.com

yeah i think it def is the hottest sat nite party going on right now.....i was there almost every week but havent gone in a few weeks..been headin down the jersey shore

i got a guestlist thanks anyway bro :cool:

no matter where u go there will be 16 year old lil girls running around....look even factory is having to many of them now.... i stick to 21+ in the hamptons, b/c i kno that no 16 year old will take the trip .....b/c if they dont get in the waste the whole trip!! but arena i have to admit is prob the best party ..the best looking girls....i go all the way from LI to go to arena...

I find it amazing, altho horridly disturbing, that people judge how good a party is, or how good a club is, based on the girls who are there.

Go to a fucking strip club if you wanna see naked ass. Leave the clubs for the people who love the music.

Originally posted by cuban2def

SO U JUS GO TO LISTEN?....NOT TO DANCE WITH GIRLS, DRINK,AND HANG OUT WITH THE PEOPLE THERE...IF I WHERE TO GO TO A CLUB AND NOT HANG OUT WITH THE GIRLS THERE, WHA WOULD I DO? I AM NOT INTO THE DRUG SCENE..................

so sad...maybe the desire to go to the club is for the music and to dance.

don't stress it. there are a lot of these "music trolls" in this board. "da music da music!". Sound like its fantasy island or something. music in a club is nothing w/o vibe. A good girl/guy ratio that is fairly good looking adds tremendously to the vibe. The trolls on this message board just dont get it. Shall we say it again "da music da music!". puhlease. I DJ and I know that there needs to be equilibrium in a party which is part music, part crowd and all vibe.

:D

lol. Of course there has to be a good vibe! An awesome vibe is amazing....the dj is into the music, people are dancing, and everyone is friendly and having a good time....makes going out even more addicting. It makes a difference when ppl stand around, no one is dancing (or can't dance lol), the crowd is pushy or obnoxious, and guys hover over you.

I don't know what you're talking about, calling ppl 'music trolls', but some of us love the music...nothing wrong with that.

Overall...........like my Italiano bebe said.....ARENA is off the fuckin hook....if ur lookin for good music, beautiful crowd and good times...then thats the place to be sat nights besides the shore ofcourse....i always have a good time and Lenny Venice always throws the best shit, big ups to him and frank and D...

main floor~ dj Serg...layin down house techno then alittle break for some hott rap and hip hop ...r&b.....always gets the crowd goin... then upstairs in the hip hop room, eehhhhh some good beats, i really dont like the DJ, they need some one new..

yea arena does need a need a new hip hop dj but i am never in there the main floor is the place for me...i personally think arena is a good spot right b4 i got factory ....big up to every i work with there aluv,joe,evan,bmi,and lenny v