Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That bastard Pharrel

Originally posted by aarond

I've never been so sick of someone as I am of this no talent, same beat using piece of shit. That song "frontin" is a joke, and I hope he gets hit by a truck. Who's with me?

Actually he has a lot of talent, and people pay big bucks for his productions.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

saying pharrell makes whack beats is like saying ferrari doesnt know jack about engines......u dont have to like him..but his shit is fire

You anwered this perfectly

I love house, trance, hiphop, reggae gabba whateva

And whoever honestly thinks that Pharell Williams has no talent , must not know what true musical talent is!

Pharell and Choo come on they are Producers of the YEar..

If he has no talent then how the hell can the man have NERD & Neptunes:confused:

Like making Chart toppin Hip-Hop & Rock tunes is easy

Holla

:rolleyes:

Javi.....u dont have to like him```

Ok, first things first, Pharrel has no business singing. The "talent" i was referring to was his singing abilities, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

And yes, he is a talented producer. He made about 3 different beat sequences, one or two original synths, and then uses them for every goddamn song he produces. I can tell if a song is produced by the fucking neptunes in the first 15 seconds, because theres that annoying as hell synth that he's used in just about every song, or the same beats.

Cmon, listen to "grindin" by the clipse. Tell me that two homeless guys with a trash can couldn't make those beats. Please.

true, but people also paid Kavorkian a lot for his services.

jack does good work... ;)

and i think ghost shut this thread down with:

"saying pharrell makes whack beats is like saying ferrari doesnt know jack about engines......u dont have to like him..but his shit is fire"

i don't think anymore needs to be said...

Originally posted by joeg

and i think ghost shut this thread down with:

"saying pharrell makes whack beats is like saying ferrari doesnt know jack about engines......u dont have to like him..but his shit is fire"

i don't think anymore needs to be said...

You could have mentioned that in your expert opinion Ferrari clearly makes quality engines

Originally posted by abortionator

You could have mentioned that in your expert opinion Ferrari clearly makes quality engines

this is true... Ferrari does make quality engines and i don't think anymore needs to be said...

It's true that the Neptunes made repetitive beats in the beginning of their career, but they keep reinventing yourself. Listen to the NERD album for proof. And as far as "Grindin" goes, that beat represents the future of hip-hop-percussion driven beats with few instrumentation. It may sound crazy but just watch...

I've never been so sick of someone as I am of this no talent, same beat using piece of shit. That song "frontin" is a joke, and I hope he gets hit by a truck. Who's with me?

haterade? pharell is a musical genius, he has a signature sound

Ok, first things first, Pharrel has no business singing. The "talent" i was referring to was his singing abilities, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

what the heck is that supposed to mean? HE has a wonderful soulful voice. I smell jealousy

And yes, he is a talented producer. He made about 3 different beat sequences, one or two original synths, and then uses them for every goddamn song he produces. I can tell if a song is produced by the fucking neptunes in the first 15 seconds, because theres that annoying as hell synth that he's used in just about every song, or the same beats.

he may use that synth sound, but A) it's hot, B) it works, C) he is much more creative than you're giving him credit for,.

pharell is def. talented...

but so is his partner in crime that I feel doesn't get enuf credit and is hardly ever mentioned, chad hugo...

the two of them make good ish.

they can't suck if all the songs they produce go top 10 and they're making 200,000 per song. Wouldn't mind being them, I'll tell u that...

Neptunes... INCREDIBLE producers!!! But Pharrell is on way too many tracks singing.

Who said he has a good voice? He can't sing! All he does is repeat the same out of tune phrases on all his tracks that he sings in.

Where is his asian mate... We could use a good remix of... "Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto." Get him on a track!!!

In a time where music is so hurting for something original... he has got some real original sounds. I give credit where it is due.... but the boy can't sing

same beat using

definitley is... all his songs sound the same... listen to teh album... and his shit is not fire lol and definitley not the best of the year lol how can the same beat be fire over and over and over again...?

Originally posted by bbbooom

definitley is... all his songs sound the same... listen to teh album... and his shit is not fire lol and definitley not the best of the year lol how can the same beat be fire over and over and over again...?

ever heard of house music?

from another post but definitley applies

Originally posted by wakeup

to sum it up a bunch of newbies who would of never been involved in the scene until E blew up in 2000, decided i want to try this (E) and venture out to NYC. Most of the people have no respect for the scene, music,people or whatever it might be. Most are nothing but followers, the days of originality such as the club kids are long gone. granted they were whacked but they kept it real. they might of done it for attn. or to stick out but they didnt give a shit. now u have clones who do nothing but follow one another sweating the new hottest MP3 and the in place to be.

ya only think neptunes are hot b.c someone else does