Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Weekend Official Beer Pong Tourney, Saturday 1:00

Saturday June 21, 2003 at the NJGUIDO.com Seaside Heights Shore House located directly behind Temptations...The official NJGUIDO.com Beer Pong Tournament, Barbeque, and drinkathon. Teams of Two Ladies and Gentlemen all welcome to join in. The festivities begin at 1:00pm. Arrive ready to pound!!! All women welcome, men must participate in the tournament. Don't leave your manhood at home....especially the iron brothers...they're scared of beer. My bet still goes to the NJGUIDO.com TANKS!!!!

Please post on this thread to sign up!!!!

CIMG0085.jpeg

Tempkid/****!!!!!!!!!!

I'm willing to throw down any amount you throw out there mooey that your boys(Tanks) don't win it!!!!!

I guarantee the title!!!!!

There is no way in hell anybody is beating my team!!!!

IU hope you don't play with gay rules like blowing out of the cup and bouncing!!!!!

First, tempkid I hope you are as good as you say you are! PM me with your number we need to talk.

Second, Moo are you kidding me? I dont know the weather report as of yet but if it is sunny I would like to be oiled up on the belmar beach............1:00 start way to early, lets try 3:00.......Got to catch the good rays..............

ahhh yes don26, i almost forgot............your hair and nail appt. is later that night!!!!!!!!!!!!

sign us up moo, we'll play in the later rounds, we'll let the JV teams compete while don and i make ourselves at home in your crib!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

ahhh yes don26, i almost forgot............your hair and nail appt. is later that night!!!!!!!!!!!!

sign us up moo, we'll play in the later rounds, we'll let the JV teams compete while don and i make ourselves at home in your crib!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach call me! need input

Originally posted by njbigtime

First, tempkid I hope you are as good as you say you are! PM me with your number we need to talk.

Second, Moo are you kidding me? I dont know the weather report as of yet but if it is sunny I would like to be oiled up on the belmar beach............1:00 start way to early, lets try 3:00.......Got to catch the good rays..............

THis is comming from the CRanky one who i believe said " I will not be down this weekend" "see you in two weeks"

You're WEAK!!!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by dolcebabe

THis is comming from the CRanky one who i believe said " I will not be down this weekend" "see you in two weeks"

You're WEAK!!!!!!:laugh:

Pledge only speak when spoken too. Shouldnt you be playing word association or something.....LOL. Yea I'm weak, you dont even know what the term after hours means........ when you can hang with me than talk, till than stick to the JV squad!

Pledge only speak when spoken too. Shouldnt you be playing word association or something.....LOL. Yea I'm weak, you dont even know what the term after hours means........ when you can hang with me than talk, till than stick to the JV squad!

...ouch!

deep breath bigtime.......medz intake a little high today?.....looks like the meatheadz like you should be throwing medicine balls into garbage cans instead of beerpong!!!!!......i expect full attendance by the iron bros on saturday!!!!....no excuses!!!!

Bigtime for real kid, I got game!!!!!!

Moo, If your tanks are as good as you claim, I personaly want to start off the Tourney with a side bet, to start off the beer pong classic, pick the better of the Tanks and I will play him in a quick one on one, one cup only, puts some pressure on to be perfect and will play for a hundred dollars!!!!!

I'll like bigtime idea of 3pm start, some of us don't go to sleep untill 9am saturday morning from friday night!!!!!!!

Bigtime holla at me tomorrow!!!!!!

I haven't played since last summer, but I'll be ready!!!!!

Once again this is comming from a kid...who i believe looked like a MAC truck hit him 2 weeks ago at surf club...awww someone couldn't hang...and never made it to tempts!!

I challenge you to keep up with me...no sleep this weekend!

Guaranteed win for me! ;)

Originally posted by roque1

sounds good to me.

moo sign us up

we gonna form a bracket or is it winner stays on losers go home?

details will be explained at the tourney... You will basically be aloud to lose a couple matches before complete elimination. The good thing is that losers will be penalized so don't think that you're going to get off easy because you lost the first couple of matches.

Originally posted by themoo

details will be explained at the tourney... You will basically be aloud to lose a couple matches before complete elimination. The good thing is that losers will be penalized so don't think that you're going to get off easy because you lost the first couple of matches.

forgot the / for ur sig big dog

people play "beer pong" in Seaside? :laugh:

my money is on tempkid since I can't make it..........tempkid come by the house one day to find out how it's done.........I'll play you lefty while eating a canoli to make it fair..........our table is open 24 hours a day rain or shine........

btw, it's called "Beirut"!!! ;)

Originally posted by tyco

people play "beer pong" in Seaside? :laugh:

my money is on tempkid since I can't make it..........tempkid come by the house one day to find out how it's done.........I'll play you lefty while eating a canoli to make it fair..........our table is open 24 hours a day rain or shine........

btw, it's called "Beirut"!!! ;)

im gonna take you up on this offer one day this weekend. im bringing my secret german weapon. kid is the best starter in beer pong history. then when we get down to one cup i gotta come in and close it. joey aint bad either. beirut style is the only way to play