Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sick All New Webster Hall Thursdays!!

Ok so you know how every week they have the male revue in the marlon room (80's Room) Well they have moved it upstairs to the grand ball room and are now catering to the fellas

Guys get to see a live band plus gogo girls in pasties and thongs dancing on the bar in the marlon room

plus $10 before midnight

and drink specials all night

god how I love webster hall

It's been PACKED!! these past thursdays and gets better every week!

Come and check it out!

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

started promoting somewhere else huh?

:blown:

A. I don't have a guestlist so that means im not promoting :) The party is just really good

and alan yea I dance there but in the main room at 12:30 in a bikini not pasties :) lol

Originally posted by sexxichikk

personally, i agree with dave, the people there on thursday night are a lil ummm well i duno grimy or something. But for girls its gr8the free open bar thing def. works!

that place smells like ass too.....especially down in the hip hop room:puke:

You would be surprised the type of people you see there now. There are actually some GREAT looking people. The typical like SF guys & girls. Yea it still draws it's Europe crowd but honestly not as much as the past years. Like Mike said, the grand ballroom gets packed wall to wall at 12:30 and it opens at 12 with so much energy its just amazing. That place has really stepped up a few notches in the past years I must say. That is seriously one of the only big venues in NYC that I have ever really had fun at. Plus the staff is the most friendliest bunch of people, bartenders to bouncers that place its just a really good vibe all together

I haent been there in a few myself on a thusday. But yeah i will agree it gets packed in their THUR,FRI,SAT. Its just that people dont respect it as much as it should be. Yeah yeah go on with all this tourist crap but honestly everyclub has thatproblem. Why doesnt everyone just sacrifice one night and go check it out on THUR,FRI,SAT. Forget about the other floors is all about thE HOUSE FLOORS. Check out RIZZO, MOODY,CORBO see what they play and try to forget about some of the crowd. I Know most of ya are all "THE GREAT CLUB GOERS OF THE WORLD" and think that whateve place ya go to is the shit.But please wake up. As for DRAPER everybody already knows what he has to offer. As for RIZZO,MOODY,CORBO. CHECK THEM out and if ou dont like what you hear then leave and go to your other places of entertainment. Thrusdays if you dont like RIZZO then go to a after hrs PARTY LIKE HUSH (no not the club). If you dont like MOODY on fri (he doesnt play fri what he plays on WEDS at mirage thank god) then go to ARC of course or stay for draper some of you. SAT night check out CORBO and thenleave to FACTORY, or stay who knows just go then post your reviews. What do you have to lose. Isthe world gonna end, i TIESTO AND PVD not coming to new york anymore (who cares anyway). NYC HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG.

Originally posted by luztirada

Isn't it an od coincidence how once the blonde chineese girl gets a job at websterhall it is her new favorite place?????

Oh my poor child

Maybe one day god will grant you a brain

It must be hard being that ugly and dumb on top of it

:isok: