Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another G filled Weekend

I left my office building in Secaucus around 3pm Friday, as I left the security guard gave me his meso tech bar for my decent down south on the GSP. My shirt was taken off immedietly as I was picked up by my part time Guidette monster in her silver seabring. Made it down quick, went to djais for happy hour till 8 then got to excess around 11. At this time I was already in scoop heavan. When I got to Seaside for the 6th consecutive weekend in a row I knew the EMT's felt my presence. I got my usual hand shakes by the medical squad as I enetered excess on 4 caps of special firday night anthonmy nero mix. Saturday did 1000 pushups before temps, got there G'd out in the corner ( nothing unusual) didn't get the comfortable EMT depature. Sunday went to Surf and like Greg Tollon from the movie "just one of the guys", I brought my lifting gloves (black with cut off fingers). They were hanging out of the back of my dark blue denim diesel jeans. Great weekend. Had samples of Vito's and Carmine's mix.

I am wearing lifting gloves right now. Yeah!!!!!

Angelo from DePalma Brothers

inquirer_jpg.jpg

Grope...roomers of your presence were floating through Tempts. It has been a while since we spoke but I have been holding down the fort. The Iron Brothers have tossed many slinkys and have banged numerous "Guidette Monsters"...I must try these scoops you speak of...Vito Sounds like a fantastic chemist. Once again welcome back....you were missed. "I have big plans for us...millions kid...I am talking million"-Grope (January 2003)

Originally posted by njstacked2

Grope...roomers of your presence were floating through Tempts. It has been a while since we spoke but I have been holding down the fort. The Iron Brothers have tossed many slinkys and have banged numerous "Guidette Monsters"...I must try these scoops you speak of...Vito Sounds like a fantastic chemist. Once again welcome back....you were missed. "I have big plans for us...millions kid...I am talking million"-Grope (January 2003)

I am not Grope. He lives in NYC and I love in Bergen County. Two different people. He just returned from CA tonight.

My traps are ridiculous

This weekend was really tricky in order to preserve master status. I went down the shore Saturday night for Tempts(shirt off in belt ornament position). Tempts was lacking energy for some reason so I needed to get myself a much needed power boost. Did 4 caps of Vito's "Tempts sucks now, I think I need to stop coming down the shore" mix. Fast forward about 45 minutes and I was by the back bar throwing water on my pecs so the guidettes from Livingston could check me out Miami heat style. Dug out the cell phone for a quick two numbers and did three more caps. Saw this hot little number that goes to WOW in fairview so I gave her this flex I made up at work the other day. If you get the guidette at the perfect angle you can give a nice ab/pec shot that always leads to a cell phone entry. Left Tempts and got in my GH bus to head back home for Father's day. Got home and went to early brunch with the family(even though they didn't have egg whites) quick style so I could head down to Surf with Angelo. Got out of Brunch around 1ish and met Angelo in Little Falls to go down to Ortley. Did three caps in his driveway and took my shirt off to show him my abs even though I showed him the other day. Got down to Ortley at 3 cause we g'd out while driving and it took us longer. Went to the Dunes and hung out with some butterfaces from Marlboro that allow for some pre-Surf anal(that's my ass, you like it?) and did some G there. Got to Surf club and did more scoops and didn't get carried out but managed to escape someone topping my world record of consecutive weekends down the shore dating back to 1996.

Gonna do dips now.

GH

I just went tanning and spoke with my tanning whores they could not get over the veins streaming down my biceps...The vacularity is insane, the one tanning whore exclaimed!..so fucking hot!...this coupled with a golden brown tan ...left all of the Staten Island Whores wet. Now I am taking my "nighty night" pills and will settle down until my 4:50am alarm sounds...at which time I travel to the gym to pound out the morning cardio routine while i figure out what is going on the world via The Wall Street Journal.

Originally posted by monsterguido78

[sunday went to Surf and like Greg Tollon from the movie "just one of the guys", I brought my lifting gloves (black with cut off fingers). They were hanging out of the back of my dark blue denim diesel jeans. Great weekend. Had samples of Vito's and Carmine's mix.

Just one of the Guys...... most under rated 80s comedy movie..

Glad to see your still alive, this board needed a boost....!

Originally posted by njstacked2

I just went tanning and spoke with my tanning whores they could not get over the veins streaming down my biceps...The vacularity is insane, the one tanning whore exclaimed!..so fucking hot!...this coupled with a golden brown tan ...left all of the Staten Island Whores wet. Now I am taking my "nighty night" pills and will settle down until my 4:50am alarm sounds...at which time I travel to the gym to pound out the morning cardio routine while i figure out what is going on the world via The Wall Street Journal.

Holy Fuck you finally came out of hiding!!!!!!!

hahahaaa when are the Monsterguido and GH comin out again??

Long time no see!!!