Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nike air raid...

atomicapples

Guest jroo
Originally posted by atomicapples

anyone looking for a pair of these???

you wont find these anywhere... very limited and are going like hot cakes... only a few pairs left... these are new, genuine, and in box. comes with tissues.

i have sizes 8 and 11 left

$140 each.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1522810

those shoes remind me of the 7th grade

Originally posted by atomicapples

anyone looking for a pair of these???

you wont find these anywhere... very limited and are going like hot cakes... only a few pairs left... these are new, genuine, and in box. comes with tissues.

i have sizes 8 and 11 left

$140 each.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1522810

UGLY ASS SHOES!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by xlr8ted

Thos look great, do they come w/ a trapper keeper too?

hahahahhahahahhahaha

Originally posted by barslut

A toad that got run over by a tractor. Your running out of ammo sweetie thats some sort of 3rd grade diss.

i don't feel the need to trade rants with you. you're just some sad fucked up little boy who feels the need to act cool on the internet and diss people, it would be funny if you actually knew what i looked like though. but since you don't it's just irritating. i for one have seen something of you around, and you are not pleasing to the eyes at all. hence, why you look like a small animal's corpse that was crushed by a large piece of machinery. get over it.

and stop your bullshit.

Originally posted by sassa

i don't feel the need to trade rants with you. you're just some sad fucked up little boy who feels the need to act cool on the internet and diss people, it would be funny if you actually knew what i looked like though. but since you don't it's just irritating. i for one have seen something of you around, and you are not pleasing to the eyes at all. hence, why you look like a small animal's corpse that was crushed by a large piece of machinery. get over it.

and stop your bullshit.

LMAO

Originally posted by sassa

and stop your bullshit.

jew...