Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Id?

Originally posted by daveespa

yea go to merge:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .....ur id def wont work even with backup.....its expired dood........i have a better chance with mine:laugh: :laugh:

FYI KIDDIES

I do the door at Merge.

If it is a dup or change you need back up and a credit card wont do it.

Valid ID Consists of

State Drivers License Ini (initial) or REN (renewal) ChG (change of address name or staus whatever needs back up) DUP (duplicate which means you lost your original or you borrowed someones info and got your pic taken with their face needs back up as well)

Passport, Military ID, or County will suffice. Social security card is a plus as well and dont be suprised if some people make you sign a piece of paper to verify the signature. I dont even bother but others do!!!!

Bottom line have your valid ID or just wait because it isnt worth the risk of getting arrested or whatever.

Seaside has a police officer at the entrance of every nightclub. Merge XS Tempts Bamboo ets. Its just not worth fucking around.

Have fun and wait till youre 21 for the rest of you Merge saturday 2nd anniversary party!!!!!!!!

if you really want to risk it get a copy of someones birth certificate and get a county ID. you can use the birth certificate as your backup. or else be daring and use it to get a drivers license under the persons name w/your pic. be careful whatever u decide to do!!:tongue:

yea go to merge:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .....ur id def wont work even with backup.....its expired dood........i have a better chance with mine:laugh: :laugh:

Thanx for the heads up!!!

I'll be looking for ya!!!:laugh: :laugh:

umm well keep lookin lookin cause i wouldnt be caught dead in there..... and i was reffering to him goin to the teen night:laugh:

Umm ok

Take a joke KID

I have better things to do with my time than study your mug shot and uh as far as you not being caught dead in there. Thats fine different strokes for different folks, bro. I aint mad at ya.