Clubplanet Nightlife Community

#'s...

dgmodel

How many different partners have you had sex with???  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How many different partners have you had sex with???

• I am a Male with only 1 partner ever...
    • 2 partners
    • 3-5 partners
    • 5-10 partners...
    • 10+ partners...
    • I am a female with only 1 partner ever...
    • 2 partners
    • 3-5 partners
    • 5-10 partners
    • 10+ partners...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime we chat about something it ends up being a post...

Personally I would rather not know how many

partners the person Im with or interested in has had

simply because it makes me uncomfortable.

I'm just not use to the random sex simply

because the person/people are there.

Sex to me needs to have meaning..

And considering how bad Aids has gotten..

I try to stay away from people with a count

in the double digits ;)

27 in one month...

it was a contest... i lost... to someone sluttier than me...

he wasn't very selective though...

i first had sex when i was 14 though...

so thats only about 7 a year...

i don't think thats too many...

my philosophy...

guys...girls... number of partners does not matter...

as long as your safe and disease free...(i should get stock in trojan...)

its all good...

if you love sex...you love sex...whatever makes you happy...:D

if you lie about your #...you are a whore...male or female...

when i date...i like the girl to have a semi-low #...

just becasue a lot of partners = a lot of jealous ex boyfriends...

Ya know....I don't understand why some people make such a big deal about this......As long as protection was used & the person is tested & they are clean the # of partners should not be an issue....

People have called me a slut (people who are my "friends" mind you) b/c I've had sex w/ 7 guys...I've never NOT used protection & I check myself out like 2 times a year & these people who say this to me have had sex w/ like 3 people but all unprotected & are afraid to get tested for std's...

Originally posted by sweetie029

Ya know....I don't understand why some people make such a big deal about this......As long as protection was used & the person is tested & they are clean the # of partners should not be an issue....

People have called me a slut (people who are my "friends" mind you) b/c I've had sex w/ 7 guys...I've never NOT used protection & I check myself out like 2 times a year & these people who say this to me have had sex w/ like 3 people but all unprotected & are afraid to get tested for std's...

7 is a bit high for your age!

Originally posted by sweetie029

How old are you? 7 doesn't sound high to me.

i first had sex when i was 18, now i'm 27. i don't think its that many when taken in context. only a couple were random, almost all were relationships, or people i'd known for a while. of the people that i'd known, most happened a few times, a couple only once. i used protection most times (i know i could have been safer), and have been tested since.

most of partners happened between about 19-23. at what point in your lives, did most of you have your encounters?

Originally posted by jimk29

22... how could anyone say that 7 is too many people to have slept with for someone your age... I mean, maybe it is if you started having sex 6 months ago.

Since I was 16...So in the span of almost 7 years.......7 people....

I get no ass!! :laugh:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

there aint gonna be a single honest answer on here

prolly not from most boys here, however on the female side i think itll be pretty honest... plus its a secret ballot who the hell would lie on a secret ballot??? lol, thats like stuffing your bra or underwear when youre at home alone...

Originally posted by dgmodel

how do they not prove anything then? please elaborate, im slow...

why even play the # game? who cares.....does how many people I screwed define anything about me really...except a temporary lapse in judgement perhaps?

I mean, i just never get why #'s are even brought up. Maybe it's just one of my pet peeves, but i focus on what's going on in the present, not what's happened in the past....unless it's carrying a disease.

Originally posted by marcid21

why even play the # game? who cares.....does how many people I screwed define anything about me really...except a temporary lapse in judgement perhaps?

I mean, i just never get why #'s are even brought up. Maybe it's just one of my pet peeves, but i focus on what's going on in the present, not what's happened in the past....unless it's carrying a disease.

and to add...the older we get, the higher the # climbs....so by the time everyone is my age, we'll all look like sluts!

Originally posted by marcid21

and to add...the older we get, the higher the # climbs....so by the time everyone is my age, we'll all look like sluts!

yes however time then plays a factor... if you have 50 by the youre 50 then hey thats fantastic if you have 50 by the time youre 15 then thats not so fantastic... follow???