Clubplanet Nightlife Community

#'s...

dgmodel

How many different partners have you had sex with???  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How many different partners have you had sex with???

• I am a Male with only 1 partner ever...
    • 2 partners
    • 3-5 partners
    • 5-10 partners...
    • 10+ partners...
    • I am a female with only 1 partner ever...
    • 2 partners
    • 3-5 partners
    • 5-10 partners
    • 10+ partners...

Originally posted by dgmodel

yes however time then plays a factor... if you have 50 by the youre 50 then hey thats fantastic if you have 50 by the time youre 15 then thats not so fantastic... follow???

well sure...that's pretty much understood. like 0x0 (( if you wanna talk mathematics )), but chances are anyone answering this poll dosen't fall in that category.

btw.....that car analogy dosen't work for me. :laugh2: U can't compare people to machines that you have to constantly have repaired, serviced, and abuse like a mofo. Chances are, if you're working on multiple partners, they won't be around nearly as long as the car, so you won't shop around so diligently.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but dont you think that you can get some type of what kind of person you are dealing with based on thier past?

I know theres probably allot of guys that wouldnt like to know that thier current girl used to be quite loose :confused:

Plus, people say not to ask about others past, but HIV awareness indicates that you should ask your partners about thier past. SO wich is it?

Originally posted by marcid21

well sure...that's pretty much understood. like 0x0 (( if you wanna talk mathematics )), but chances are anyone answering this poll dosen't fall in that category.

btw.....that car analogy dosen't work for me. :laugh2: U can't compare people to machines that you have to constantly have repaired, serviced, and abuse like a mofo. Chances are, if you're working on multiple partners, they won't be around nearly as long as the car, so you won't shop around so diligently.

i know two girls, one is twenty-one, and the other twenty... the twenty-one year old was in a three yr relationship, and then a two year relationship in her late teens... outside of that relationship she is now up to nineteen guys she has slept with... thats a lot of mileage in a short period of time... the second girl twenty, has been a long term relationship now for five yrs however before hand, has had ten different partners with three abortions already... thats high mileage as well...

when buying a car do you ever ask how many owners and how many miles??? if so why???

For the simple fact that you don't want

a car thats been around and its been worn

out, the purchase might be cheap but maintaining

it everytime a problem surfaces isnt.

Besides dont we all always want the best thats out there??

:D(kool-aid smile)

Originally posted by tommyarmani

but dont you think that you can get some type of what kind of person you are dealing with based on thier past?

I know theres probably allot of guys that wouldnt like to know that thier current girl used to be quite loose :confused:

Plus, people say not to ask about others past, but HIV awareness indicates that you should ask your partners about thier past. SO wich is it?

absoute no! What your partner dosen't know won't hurt them. However, I do strongly believe in getting tested together before taking it to another level and having unprotected sex. My current and I did that, and everything is just dandy.

I'm sorry to say, but this day in age, finding someone with a relatively clean slate is a rare occurance. I'm not going to be oblivious to that fact, and be naieve enough to think my partner is going to be honest with me about each and every person he's slept with.

If further into the relationship we choose to bring out some of our skeleton's, so be it....at least that far in we'll know we're accepting of who one another is.

however their std's will... if one cannot discuss their sexual resume then one should not be having relations...

so each time your obliterated, and ready to tap the ass of whichever female friend you chose that night...do you give them a quick rundown of who you had sex with previously.....just to be on the *safe* side?

i think not.

btw....u didn't quote me correctly. If you read the rest of my post, i said if it gets serious, that's when it's time for STD testing. I dunno about you guys....but it took MONTHS for me to have unprotected sex with the guy i'm seeing. MONTHS!

anyway, isn't this getting a little OT?

so each time your obliterated, and ready to tap the ass of whichever female friend you chose that night...do you give them a quick rundown of who you had sex with previously.....just to be on the *safe* side?

nopes... but i find out their history from their friends before i even talk to them... i always ask about someones resume... especially if its on a refferal basis like you stated above...

yes it is getting off topic...

lets fuck...

Originally posted by sd

i first had sex when i was 18, now i'm 27. i don't think its that many when taken in context. only a couple were random, almost all were relationships, or people i'd known for a while. of the people that i'd known, most happened a few times, a couple only once. i used protection most times (i know i could have been safer), and have been tested since.

most of partners happened between about 19-23. at what point in your lives, did most of you have your encounters?

Well duh, that's when most people are in college, right??? 18-22 were the years for me... as for my total number... see above in the anonymous poll!

absoute no! What your partner dosen't know won't hurt them. However, I do strongly believe in getting tested together before taking it to another level and having unprotected sex. My current and I did that, and everything is just dandy.

I'm sorry to say, but this day in age, finding someone with a relatively clean slate is a rare occurance. I'm not going to be oblivious to that fact, and be naieve enough to think my partner is going to be honest with me about each and every person he's slept with.

If further into the relationship we choose to bring out some of our skeleton's, so be it....at least that far in we'll know we're accepting of who one another is.

Wow marcid21 I have agreed with all this & your other point on this issue, I couldn't have said it better.

My bf & I just got into a huge fight over this because I had told him one number (& only because he was so adamant about knowing how many - god only knows why he was so obsessed about knowing every detail). Then he found out I had lied about someone from like 6yrs ago and the number actually went up by 1.

When ppl mention diseases a simple test will solve all that, so why concentrate on the number (someone who slept with lots of guys/girls can be clean & then u get that unlucky person who's slept with barely anyone & they have diseases) - people's sexual past should stay in the past simple as that!

how did a simple question turn into a debate...

if you get tested and you are clean...

It shouldn't matter...

peoples history is exactly that...HISTORY...

made them what they are...what you like...

if you trip on stupid shit...you gonna be alone...

everybodys got a lil dirt on em'...

people who don't experience life to the fullest...

tend to be boring...

and yes i believe sex is one of the great life experiences...:D

Originally posted by candyrollx69

DAMN!!!:eek:

i was in a fraternity...

certain pledges had to enter the contest wiith the brothers...

i spent my meal plan on dating...i missed alot of classes...

chicago is a hot city... and college girls tend to be a lil sluttier than they would normally be...

it was fun and tiring...

:D

Originally posted by brandy76

Wow marcid21 I have agreed with all this & your other point on this issue, I couldn't have said it better.

My bf & I just got into a huge fight over this because I had told him one number (& only because he was so adamant about knowing how many - god only knows why he was so obsessed about knowing every detail). Then he found out I had lied about someone from like 6yrs ago and the number actually went up by 1.

When ppl mention diseases a simple test will solve all that, so why concentrate on the number (someone who slept with lots of guys/girls can be clean & then u get that unlucky person who's slept with barely anyone & they have diseases) - people's sexual past should stay in the past simple as that!

You should be honest with someone IF they ask. THey deserve to know the person they are falling for, not the false image created.

SLUT ;)

Originally posted by brandy76

the other thing that bugs me...and I'll just say it, cause this thread is OT anywho....

but this whole issue is pretty much a double standard. I'm reading so much about how the males dislike females with a track record....who the hell are they? Their beds have more stories to tell, i'm sure. :blown:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

You should be honest with someone IF they ask. THey deserve to know the person they are falling for, not the false image created.

This I have to agree with. Things my *other* has asked, I've answered honestly. :half:

the other thing that bugs me...and I'll just say it, cause this thread is OT anywho....

but this whole issue is pretty much a double standard. I'm reading so much about how the males dislike females with a track record....who the hell are they? Their beds have more stories to tell, i'm sure. :blown:

i dont feel there should be a double standard...