Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Need Roxy Fridays Back

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll keep doing it just to see Joe's Sig:D

P.S.

I wanna go upto the bouncer, show him the vip card, walk right in. Get my comp from the list of people. Come in and hear the J.V RiP up Drifting away, Have a few jose shots with my fav bartender(I forgot her name) Talk to bobby for a while, and then let the dance floor HAVE IT.. mostly the dance cubes and the stage. Walk around and see eye candy everywhere. Have a few more shots. Dance some more. Talk to a few people here and there. Close the place out. AND THE BEST PART, HAVE THE ILLEST FUCKING GYRO AT THE END OF IT ALL. Barely make it to my car and pass out.

Originally posted by nychunk

P.S.

I wanna go upto the bouncer, show him the vip card, walk right in. Get my comp from the list of people. Come in and hear the J.V RiP up Drifting away, Have a few jose shots with my fav bartender(I forgot her name) Talk to bobby for a while, and then let the dance floor HAVE IT.. mostly the dance cubes and the stage. Walk around and see eye candy everywhere. Have a few more shots. Dance some more. Talk to a few people here and there. Close the place out. AND THE BEST PART, HAVE THE ILLEST FUCKING GYRO AT THE END OF IT ALL. Barely make it to my car and pass out.

and this describes the night right there perfectly. even if they forget the vip cards for one night, im there.

P.S.

yeah that just about sums it up right there....:rock:

P.S.

i agree...well except for the comp (i dont mind paying if i know i'll have a good time) and for the gyro :yuck:

sexy at the roxy was a great party hot girls it was a good crowd everybody that worked there was so nice the bouncers was so cool not like outher clubs i miss that party johnny vicious wass all on the ball the clubs that are out there now are just about the money the sext at the roxy party was about good times and great music

Originally posted by bigman123

sexy at the roxy was a great party hot girls it was a good crowd everybody that worked there was so nice the bouncers was so cool not like outher clubs i miss that party johnny vicious wass all on the ball the clubs that are out there now are just about the money the sext at the roxy party was about good times and great music

How about a comma or period now and then.

Originally posted by bigman123

thats one big mess:laugh:

P.S.

ahahaha described PERFECTLY :rock:

i even said this in the past about how sick the sexy party was. just to many hot nights to list. everytime i see jv i bug him to get the party back. all he does is smile. lol. i think they should at least have a Sexy Roxy reunion one night. i bet it would be sick.

Z

I'll tell u something else amazing bout roxy that i noticed. THE VIBE... I swear to god, roxy had one of the best vibes ever. As young as the girls and guys were, there were never any fights, no arguements nada. Its funny cause i went to exit one time for thanksgiving and exit is ten time bigger than roxy, yet there were 10 million people and everyone is bumping into u and fuckign steppin on ur feet and not saying a word. Roxy someone bumps into u, they'll be like i'm sorry, or i apologize. Everytime i was there i just felt like i was in a elite club where people are up on fashon, music and are just out to have a good time. Nobody is stair u down nasty, no attitudes. MAINLY CAUSE THE PLACE WAS DRUG FREE.

Everytime i was there i just felt like i was in a elite club where people are up on fashion

MAINLY CAUSE THE PLACE WAS DRUG FREE.

rook·ie ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rk)

n.

Slang.

1.An untrained or inexperienced recruit, as in the army or police.

2.An inexperienced person; a novice.

Sports. A first-year player, especially in a professional sport.

clone ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kln)

n.

1.A cell, group of cells, or organism that are descended from and genetically identical to a single common ancestor, such as a bacterial colony whose members arose from a single original cell.

2.An organism descended asexually from a single ancestor, such as a plant produced by layering or a polyp produced by budding.

3.A DNA sequence, such as a gene, that is transferred from one organism to another and replicated by genetic engineering techniques.

4.One that copies or closely resembles another, as in appearance or function: “filled with business-school clones in gray and blue suits†(Michael M. Thomas).

Originally posted by smokesum

rook·ie ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rk)

n.

Slang.

1.An untrained or inexperienced recruit, as in the army or police.

2.An inexperienced person; a novice.

Sports. A first-year player, especially in a professional sport.

clone ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kln)

n.

1.A cell, group of cells, or organism that are descended from and genetically identical to a single common ancestor, such as a bacterial colony whose members arose from a single original cell.

2.An organism descended asexually from a single ancestor, such as a plant produced by layering or a polyp produced by budding.

3.A DNA sequence, such as a gene, that is transferred from one organism to another and replicated by genetic engineering techniques.

4.One that copies or closely resembles another, as in appearance or function: “filled with business-school clones in gray and blue suits†(Michael M. Thomas).

Main Entry: fag·got

Pronunciation: 'fa-g&t

Function: noun

Etymology: origin unknown

Date: 1914

usually disparaging : a male homosexual