Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A little story....

iamme

So after posting about "Health Food" on CP, I finally got motivated to start trying out some stuff myself. Let's just say I didn't get too far...my little story from last night I thought I'd share:

I have now been fortunate enough to have experienced the wonders of nature...in my kitchen. A long long time ago, my mother warned me "don't leave these potatoes out too long". Well, on my way to my empty fridge yesterday, I noticed a puddle off "goo" under my bag of potatoes, and I wondered "Why are my potatoes leaking?"... Well, after my potatoes turned to mush and exploded when I went to pick them up, I had the pleasure of smelling the most disgusting and revolting odour I have ever encountered...ever. After picking myself off the ground and fetal position, I spent the next hour gagging, cleaning and sanitizing my kitchen - running in and out of the kitchen, holding my breath the entire time...probably one of the most disgusting hours of my "adult" life. I wouldn't have been surprised if the potatoes/mush started talking to me....

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary defines "potato" as follows:

a : an erect So. American herb (Solanum tuberosum) of the nightshade family widely cultivated as a vegetable crop b : the edible starchy tuber of a potato -- called also Irish potato, white potato.

I would like to contribute my definition of "potato":

a : an evil alien race (Smellus Buttus) sent to earth to pollute and terrorize my kitchen and life.

In any case, I think it will be a while before I eat another potato. Hopefully, these aliens have never and never will terrorize your kitchens. If you see one, kill it. They are sneaky little bastards.

In the end, the potato thought it had outsmarted me, and it did. Nadim S, defeated by the potato.

NS

Potato Hater 4 Life :shaky:

I experienced this once before... But only mine was worse. I noticed Fly's in my apartment... For about 2 weeks I had no clue where they were coming from.

I had totally forgotten about the potatoes in my cabinet because I had cut down on my carbs and was not eating them. Well to make a long story short. One day I went into that cabinet and got attacked by the stench as well as about 10 fly's. I too looked into the bag. And I saw a couple of them worms... :puke:

Now I am a clean person and my apartment is always clean. I had just forgotten about this shit for a couple weeks. And bam. I feel like a fucking skeave... :mad:

I now learned. Being single. And eating potatoes... Only buy like 2 or 3 at a time. And dont forget about those fuckers in the cabinet. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elementx

I now learned. Being single. And eating potatoes... Only buy like 2 or 3 at a time. And dont forget about those fuckers in the cabinet.

AMEN!!!

Like I said, those bastards are sneaky :shaky: