Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So This God-damn Forum Has Turn Into...

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

..........AND I KNOW MORE ABOUT DIETING THEN YOU I'M SERIOUSLY WILLING TO BET MONEY ON IT AND I SOOOO WOULD NAIL EVERY QUESTION YOU THROW OUT CORRECTLY.....STEROIDS...PROTEIN SHAKES SUPPLEMENTS YOU NAME IT....WHY? CAUSE MY BOYS ARE BIGGER THEN YOU AND AS YOU KNOW I'M HE COUNSELOR :D THE BITCH MUST PLAY THE BITCH! :D

OK, I wanna quiz you a little.

1) In dieting terms................what does CKD stand for. And what is the basic premise behind this dieting technique?

2) Rate the following proteins according to their approx. Biological Value (BV), I'll give you a hint eggs=100

whole eggs, beef, turkey, chicken, whey isolate, whey concentrate, soy, tuna and lamb

3) One of your "boys" is suffering from a mild case of post-cycle gyno. Recommend at least 3 different anti-estrogenic compounds you'd have him take to combat this.

4) Name a common side effect of excessive GH/Insulin use. :D

OK, that's enough for now....................answer those 4 simple all around questions, and we'll get into the more "in depth" stuff.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....let's just say.....for arguments sake..........that all the "hot bod" people have no personality ....as u say...................myself....and pretty much........EVERYONE.....would rather have a hottie with no personality ...then A FAT FUCKING CUNT BAG WITH THE PERSONALITY OF A USED CONDOM!

.....that's all..........

Originally posted by njstacked2

What the fuck is on her face...looks like a burnt pizza....I am French as well....How HOT ARE WE TOGETHER...

4housediva....Take a look @ my Girl and Bus's Girl...Do you relaly think you compare....

It hurts me to say this....but you have nothing going for you....SHOOT YOURSELF...You will be more happy...

wtf are talking about take a look how? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by misk

....let's just say.....for arguments sake..........that all the "hot bod" people have no personality ....as u say...................myself....and pretty much........EVERYONE.....would rather have a hottie with no personality ...then A FAT FUCKING CUNT BAG WITH THE PERSONALITY OF A USED CONDOM!

.....that's all..........

can you please stf before you get an unexpected beat down and I use you as an ASS RAG!

I would rather lube my fist hole than take the risk of getting a blow job from a fat miserable hefer like you. Do me a favor get someone after me you cheesy croch whore. Stop acting like you know people, you know noone you Beefy, 7-11 frozen buritto eating, Dairy queen stock buying, sneaky snacking, plus size wearing slob. Just admit it, you eat cause your unhappy and your unhappy cause you eat. The first step to recovry is admiting it.

:laugh::cheese:

Originally posted by nootsy

I would rather lube my fist hole than take the risk of getting a blow job from a fat miserable hefer like you. Do me a favor get someone after me you cheesy croch whore. Stop acting like you know people, you know noone you Beefy, 7-11 frozen buritto eating, Dairy queen stock buying, sneaky snacking, plus size wearing slob. Just admit it, you eat cause your unhappy and your unhappy cause you eat. The first step to recovry is admiting it.

:laugh::cheese:

YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT? WHEN DID I OFFER TO BLOW YOU? YA FCUKWAD! LOL YOU ARE RIGHT I DON'T KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE LOLOL OH NO MY LIFE IS OVER BUT IN REALITY "NOT CLUB INTERNET LAND" I KNOW PLENTY OF PEOPLE.....ITS YOU WHO'S THE FCUKING HERB! I EAT BECAUSE GOOD FOOD IS TOO ACCESSIBLE....YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THIS BUT......WEALTHLY PEOPLE ARE INVITED TO PARTIES AND HAVE CHEFS....! WHY DO YOU NOT EAT AND WORKOUT???? CAUSE YOU ARE UNHAPPY??? THAT IS SO RETARDED SAYING "PEOPLE EAT BECAUSE THEY ARE UNHAPPY" LMAO PEOPLE EAT CAUSE IT TASTES GOOD AND THEY LIKE TASTING AND EATING GOOD FOOD! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

For the record, my parents only knew each other 3 months before getting serious, married the next year, and had me the year after that...

They are still happily married......

Fuck statistics and rules... when you meet the right person it all works....

statistics suck! i have been with my bf for 3 years.. we moved in together after 4 mos... we are still together...

Maybe you could get on Howard Strern with that nasty, little baby hand claw you have.

Maybe Howard could see if that little, DEFOMRED hand is even worthy/capable of jacking someone off.

Maybe you should buy a white glove like Michael Jackson to cover it up.

Maybe you you should just cut off your fucking DEFORMED hand.

Quit the drama and get a life, you FAT, FUCKING, NASTY, TROLL. You're not even a Ho. Ho's get laid.

One last thing - Can you even wipe your ass with with that little 'claw' of yours? If not then it is COMPLETELY WORTHLESS like YOU!

LMAO!

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Maybe you could get on Howard Strern with that nasty, little baby hand claw you have.

Maybe Howard could see if that little, DEFOMRED hand is even worthy/capable of jacking someone off.

Maybe you should buy a white glove like Michael Jackson to cover it up.

Maybe you you should just cut off your fucking DEFORMED hand.

Quit the drama and get a life, you FAT, FUCKING, NASTY, TROLL. You're not even a Ho. Ho's get laid.

One last thing - Can you even wipe your ass with with that little 'claw' of yours? If not then it is COMPLETELY WORTHLESS like YOU!

LMAO!

I THINK YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING ONTO HOWARD STERN WITH THAT TRICK OF YOURS WHEN YOU SUCK YOUR CUM OUTTA YOUR BOYFRIENDS ASS WITH A STRAW THEN SHOOT IT DOWN HIS MOUTH! HMMM I BELIEVE THAT'S CALLED SHRIMPING!.......NOW LISTEN LIL' BOY YOU BETTER SERIOUSLY WATCH YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE I CAN DEF. FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE WITHOUT A PROBLEM.....AND I'M WARNING YOU...YOU WILL SERIOUSLY NOT KNOW WHAT HIT YOU AFTER MY FRIENDS ARE DONE WITH YOU. THIS IS NO AN INTERNET BULLSHIT THREAT I PERSONALLY CRACK A 8MM ACROSS YOUR FACE! LOLO STOP TALKING SHIT...AND LIES!!!! YOU ARE A SICK IGNORANT ASSHOLE TO EVEN MAKE THAT SHIT UP ....STAY IN COLORADO I REALIZE YOU ARE UP IN THE MOUNTAINS AND THE AIR IS THIN BUT YOU WILL SERIOUSLY BURN IN HELL....FOR EVERY LOW BLOW SICK COMMENT YOU HAVE EVER THROWN OUT TO ANYONE!

THE BEST PART OF EVERYTHING IS I'M NOT EVEN TALKING YOU TO ASSHOLE!!! THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.....AND I'M WILLING TO BET YOU ARE BEYOND UGLY AND DEF. NOT MUSCULAR! YOU ARE SOME LOSER HERB WHO WISHES HE HAD MY POPULARITY AND YOU THINK YOU ARE GONNA LOOK COOL BY SAYING THAT SHIT TO ME??? TRY AGAIN YOU ASS RAG! I WILL GET YOU 86ED OUT OF ANY CLUB YOU DUMB FCUK JUST TRY ME!

Actually, I kind of like this Alice Cooper chick. She's entertaining. Look at how many replies this post has created. Good stuff.

I just wish all the 6" being a small cock jokes would cease, as I being of "limited" size, would die for a 6" lady killer.

ok you fuckers im here!! dont be jealous cause you couldnt get laid in a whjore house w a fist full of 50's. And no donating sperm does not count as " DATING". so go back to krispy Kreame chow down on some eclairs. next fuck yourself im out holla back

Threaten me some more! Come on claw woman! Go join the circus or Ripley's.

Fuck you and your threats. Follow through on them if you have the 'balls' to.

Just like Tony Montana said to Frank Lopez in Scarface. (kind of like you - SCARHAND!) 'Only balls give orders Frank'.

You don't have the 'balls' to do what you say here on CP. Get a life claw WOMAN!!!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THE DAMN BODY HEADS FORUM....WITH THIS IRON BROTHERS/SISTERS CRAP AND ALL THIS GYM SHIT. NEXT THING WE'LL HERE IS THE HIGH PROTEIN DIETS AND WHAT YOU GUYS ATE ALL DAY. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING REMOTELY INTERESTING TO DISCUSS? STOCKS? BONDS? SOMETHING THAT SHOWS SIGNS OF A BRAIN? ANYTHING....WHAT GOOD IS A KILLER BODY WITH NO PERSONALITY AND NO BRAINS? :tongue: WELL I GUESS THAT'S WHY THE APES HANG OUT AMONGST THEMSELVESS! LOL

BRING THE DRAMA ON BABEEEEEE KOSTA YOU BASTARD! :D

look at the recent pictures from Merge. you'll have a good laugh!!!

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Threaten me some more! Come on claw woman! Go join the circus or Ripley's.

Fuck you and your threats. Follow through on them if you have the 'balls' to.

Just like Tony Montana said to Frank Lopez in Scarface. (kind of like you - SCARHAND!) 'Only balls give orders Frank'.

You don't have the 'balls' to do what you say here on CP. Get a life claw WOMAN!!!

post your PICTURE faggot if you have the balls then you can watch me do something :punch: