1. 1. Cut or Uncut

• Cut
    • Uncut

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... plus its more hygienic that way as well...

I don't know if you're serious... but in this day and age, most people shower on a daily basis you know. All it takes is a little soap and water to keep it clean. :rolleyes:

yeah the hygeine issue is ALWAYS the first to come up.. Im sure there are people who do not take care of themselves but the majority of people clean themselves just as everyone else

Im my life.. I have found that a large majority of my friends in the new york area.. whether they are italian, polish, english, or russian tend to be uncut.. I dont understand why its frowned upon so much

Originally posted by stdiamante

Im my life.. I have found that a large majority of my friends in the new york area.. whether they are italian, polish, english, or russian tend to be uncut.. I dont understand why its frowned upon so much

I take it you mean that they're from those countries? Because it's just not the norm here, and people don't really understand it. They have no idea what they are missing out on.

Honestly, anyone who wants to have kids... I suggest you do a lot of research on this... and hopefully you will decide to leave your baby boys intact.

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't know if you're serious... but in this day and age, most people shower on a daily basis you know. All it takes is a little soap and water to keep it clean. :rolleyes:

Tasty is right, back in the day one of the reasons why people perform the cut was for hygene purpose not many people showered or stayed clean but now a days that isn't need it... We have all the tools we need to stay clean.

I just like how the cut one looks... its a 24/7 mushroom :):laugh:

I couldnt agree more. My bf is uncut and honestly, it really isn't a big deal. I dont know, it really doesnt make a difference to me at all.

Originally posted by stdiamante

Pretty much everyone I know in staten island and brooklyn are uncut.. and they were born here.. Parents decided to leave it that way

most likely theyre parents are old fashioned italians... for some reason they do not feel the need or want to do this... i have many friends who's parents are from the old country and they never had it done...

How to care for the uncircumcised penis:

As an adolescent, the uncircumcised male should retract, or pull back, the foreskin and clean underneath it daily. It should be a part of his daily hygiene routine. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states that the foreskin should be cleansed by following the steps below:

Gently, not forcefully, pull the foreskin away from the tip of the penis.

Rinse the tip of the penis and the inside part of the foreskin with soap and water.

Return the foreskin back over the tip of the penis.

Always consult your adolescent's physician for more information.

you dont have to do that with a drop top peepee...

drop top peepee...

LMFAO!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Yo, I got's me a drop top, but I heard that you lose 30% of the sensation when you get circumsized. Damn, I'm a hornball now, imagine if I had a...

Hard top!!!

Hehe...

:D

lol, you guys who are cut can say yur cleaner all you want (we know it aint true), we uncut fellas get a helluva lot more feeling out of our buddy.

Damn, its so sensitive when uncut that its sometimes uncomfortable to even touch it.

Originally posted by djinnom

Damn, its so sensitive when uncut that its sometimes uncomfortable to even touch it.

...thats probably cause its infected...

jk

...i dont think one's better than the other...it is what it is...and some of us had no choice anyway, so what difference does it make...

I agree - My ex was uncut and we dated for 6 years I his hygeine due to not being cut was NEVER a problem.

Gently, not forcefully, rip the foreskin away from the tip of the penis.

Rinse the tip of the penis and the inside part of the foreskin with Tilex.

DO NOT return the foreskin back over the tip of the penis. Put out on clothesline to dry.

Always consult your adolescent's physician for more information.

Goodness. These guidlines can't be good for your health.