1. 1. Cut or Uncut

• Cut
    • Uncut

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaysersoze

4 sum reason i still have a problem with guys running around with that unsightly skin a-flappin.

i sure would like to have my best friend look good....... and looking like a garden snail or a badly rolled joint aint one of them..:)

lol, i'm uncut and still had to laugh...:laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

...thats probably cause its infected...

jk

...i dont think one's better than the other...it is what it is...and some of us had no choice anyway, so what difference does it make...

hahahaha. touche~ :cool:

But yur right, it doesn't make a difference. I was just antagonizing for fun. :aright:

Uncut.... I have to say we must keep it the way nature intended it.

If you want to get circumcised after age 18, go ahead, otherwise I think it's a crime. What if parents wanted to bind their girls feet or cut the whole thing off or make their sons eunuchs for the Emperor like they did in China. What about infanticide or cutting their heads and arms off? Or female genital mutilation? Altering someone's body when it's not medically necessary, without their consent and permission is a big no no. I am circumcised, yet I still think it's an atrocious procedure which hurts babies. And I read you loose sensation in the penis as well. Let people get circumcised after age 18 or leave them uncut. Uncut is sexier and more natural in any case.

Harming someone's body or property without their consent and permission, is cause for them to take action against you. So all you cuts should sue your parents.

Originally posted by DarrellG

Yo, I got's me a drop top, but I heard that you lose 30% of the sensation when you get circumsized. Damn, I'm a hornball now, imagine if I had a...

Hard top!!!

Hehe...

:D

It's true...

1. Think of the skin that just gets discarded, and all the sensitive nerve-endings that go with it.

2. The foreskin is there to protect the head of the penis. Sans foreskin, the head is constantly rubbing against something or other, which causes the skin to grow thicker. Thicker skin= less sensation.

3. The foreskin slides against the penis in a way that adds another layer of sensation- for BOTH the man AND his partner.

Good stuff. ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

It's true...

1. Think of the skin that just gets discarded, and all the sensitive nerve-endings that go with it.

2. The foreskin is there to protect the head of the penis. Sans foreskin, the head is constantly rubbing against something or other, which causes the skin to grow thicker. Thicker skin= less sensation.

3. The foreskin slides against the penis in a way that adds another layer of sensation- for BOTH the man AND his partner.

Good stuff. ;)

Sounds like a good argument to me!!! Dont you wish you guys had it now! lol

Originally posted by tastyt

It's true...

Good stuff. ;)

In addition, the uncut foreskin provides lubrication... I think it is really a barbaric procedure, kind of like cutting off a girl's nipples or something.

Also, uncuts do not have to use lubrication to masturbate as the skin slides right over the glans.

Here are some links with information and pictures of circumcised/uncircumcised cocks:

http://www.the-penis.com/anatomy-circumcision.html

http://net.indra.com/~shredder/intact/anatomy/index.html

http://www.foreskin.org/page2.htm

http://www.imagesofsize.com/contents.html

http://www.nocirc.org/

The foreskin has twelve known functions.

They are:

1. to cover and bond with the synechia so as to permit the development of the mucosal surface of the glans and inner foreskin.

2. to protect the infant's glans from feces and ammonia in diapers.

3. to protect the glans penis from friction and abrasion thoughout life.

4. to keep the glans moisturized and soft with emollient oils.

5. to lubricate the glans.

6. to coat the glans with a waxy protective substance.

7. to provide sufficient skin to cover an erection by unfolding.

8. to provide an aid to masturbation and foreplay.

9. to serve as an aid to penetration.

10. to reduce friction and chafing during intercourse.

11. to serve as erogenous tissue because of its rich supply of erogenous receptors.

12. to contact and stimulate the G-spot of the female partner.

from http://www.cirp.org/pages/anat/

WOW i had no idea so many people were uncut.. Hells yeah.. Im from staten island and i don't know anyone who is uncut. That anteater shit is great though.. one of my old girlfriends said it looked like an anteater..

I heard that having foreskin means you have much more sensation.. instead of rubbing up against boxer shorts or underwear all day the tip is protected by the foreskin.. less exposure to outside materials (boxers) DEFINITELY results in more sensation once the tip is exposed.. there's no questioning that..

Whats up.. anteater... thats not right!!! LOL!!!!

I know when I was younger thought was sooo weird.. that I was different but as I got older I realized how many other people are... Still a little werid when in gym sometimes.. but seeing everyone on here!! WOOOHOOO...

hoodS! lol

Originally posted by bbbooom

and that is probably the grossest thing i have ever heard

Kindly refrain from replying to my posts until you've reached the minimum IQ requirement. Someone could get injured that way.

Thank you.

-The Management

Originally posted by cool2223423123

Uncut.... I have to say we must keep it the way nature intended it.

If you want to get circumcised after age 18, go ahead, otherwise I think it's a crime. What if parents wanted to bind their girls feet or cut the whole thing off or make their sons eunuchs for the Emperor like they did in China. What about infanticide or cutting their heads and arms off? Or female genital mutilation? Altering someone's body when it's not medically necessary, without their consent and permission is a big no no. I am circumcised, yet I still think it's an atrocious procedure which hurts babies. And I read you loose sensation in the penis as well. Let people get circumcised after age 18 or leave them uncut. Uncut is sexier and more natural in any case.

Harming someone's body or property without their consent and permission, is cause for them to take action against you. So all you cuts should sue your parents.

You're right. It reminds me of those baby girls who have their clitorises removed. :(

Originally posted by stdiamante

Whats up.. anteater... thats not right!!! LOL!!!!

I know when I was younger thought was sooo weird.. that I was different but as I got older I realized how many other people are... Still a little werid when in gym sometimes.. but seeing everyone on here!! WOOOHOOO...

hoodS! lol

dude dont sweat it, in all seriousness life is life and are bodys are our bodys... because one is equipped with a droptop, or comes wearing a hoody, really should not impede your process of having fun or finding ms right... some ppl are fat, some are skinny, some have big peepee's some have lil peepees, some have big boobies some have lil boobies... etc.. its a minor significant aspect of our lives and our bodies... be happy you have a fully functioning body, and great personality and dont sweat the small stuff... (lol no pun intended...)