1. 1. Cut or Uncut

• Cut
    • Uncut

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cool2223423123

Circumcision was originally started by the Jews to protect from infibulation - the practice of putting a wire through the foreskin to prevent erections and make captured Jews "safe" to work for the Emperor's harem or some such stuff.

That's interesting. I had no idea. The wire thing...ouch!

Originally posted by kaysersoze

this dick looks like a turtle..all the reason 2 get cut :)

Well if that's what you want to do, go ahead, it's your choice. But I don't think that it should be done against anyone's will or without their consent. I'm sure it's very painful for babies as well, something that wasn't yet mentioned. As far as pierced ears go, I don't think pierced ears are as big of a deal as circumcision, because holes close up, or are unoticeable. Circumcision is more serious and irreversible, but in any case, I think parents should have to wait until children can make the choice for themselves, and children shouldn't be presured into it.

And even so, if your 10 year old wanted to split his tongue down the center would you let him? I think not! Circumcision is sort of like that. I say make them wait until they're a teenager age 13, or maybe even until age 18.

• 1 year later...