Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs And Drinking At Work....

Well I can say this I have gone to work HIGH. I have smoked at work during work. I even had a job where I smoke L with the boss. When I find I can smoke and function at work, (to me) it is time to find a new job. I am doing construction now and my boss starts smoking at 7 am.

haha i used to work on wall street.

blazed during my lunch breaks at south street seaport.

those were the dayze.. :aright:

another time during college, i went to a potfest up in Mass. and then went to work after eating a shitload of pot brownies .. puhahaha! ;)

i used to do e, k and coke at work. it has been at least a year since that but when i was a mechanic i did coke or e while working, and with my job now i have done e and k in the building. i think i did coke once but it wasnt very good stuff. getting drunk on lunch break is a bi-monthly occurance for me here. back in 95-98 when i worked in a nursing home i did coke all the time with the CNA's and the DON's all day long :) we had so much fun then...:D

When you wait tables, it's all about the drinking/smoking. I had such a hard time las weekend getting the bartender at my job to leave me alone b/c for once I actually refused a drink! (I had to be sober for my other on-call job). The service industry is ripe for substance abuse, imho.

When I drink - I drink. When I work - I post on a message board. I don't want to have my relaxing drinking time interrupted with meaningless work, supervisors and asshole coworkers. No drugs or drinking in the workplace for me.

Now for most of the people I work with, I wish they would come in blazed.

Originally posted by dani672

i can do whatever i want at work.. ..

I want your job.

I do R&D in a lab; working with viruses and bacteria - last thing I need is to drop some cultures while high