Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory ?

Is it really 18 and over after 4 am like a bunch of people were sayin' cause I really wanna go down tonight after my boys graduation party and hit up the Beach Party...I mean im 19 its not like im a 16 year old tryin' to get in with a fake id for 18 ya know, just wanna go too hear Peters chill and have a good time, and I know I'll prolly get a lotta bullshit answers for this but oh well, someone shed some light please and bring forth some truth to this matter cause I wanna go, Bad......

Originally posted by javix69trips

4am is this good time to go or will it be weak?

Im staying hopefully till after 5pm

its going down till 12am

CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE KIDS, THEY TOLD ME THEY WANT TO GO TO SUPPER CLUB...INSTEAD OF SF..:confused:..DiOS MIO!!!!!!

jAV

well supper club would close before SF was anywhere near crowded, and a new party started at supper club, and i heard that it has been pretty good

Etienne! :D

househead, I would not recommend trying to get in before 6am.

Back in February when I was 20 I tried to get in around 3, and despite what people said I was harshly refused (Paris was at the door, and I'm guessing she might be there tonight.) She didn't leave til 6, and then they let me in.

Originally posted by danihawk

househead, I would not recommend trying to get in before 6am.

Back in February when I was 20 I tried to get in around 3, and despite what people said I was harshly refused (Paris was at the door, and I'm guessing she might be there tonight.) She didn't leave til 6, and then they let me in.

Paris is not at the door anymore, she hasnt been for a while now. Paris DJs the fourth floor until i think 8am

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

well supper club would close before SF was anywhere near crowded, and a new party started at supper club, and i heard that it has been pretty good

Yeah The new pary is called the spirit of Ibiza and I was there for opening night and it was WACCKKKK

The main floor was empty from the get go the hip hpop room was packed so they flipped rooms and then that kiled the party competely

And the girl situation ther was nada...

Booooo I need some real clubs, EXIT never again went last nit and it was dead, should have goneto ARC but my girls wanted hip hop.

More and more Im seeing clubs switch the main floor for hip hop whats the deal?:confused:

If you see ME say whats up Im not sure who im going with, my boys are flaking cus they dont know what they will miss or work..but fk em

j@v

IamJavi

javier.jpg

I shaved my head though :afro:

===

FACTORYTONITE L:smilie:L

ec.jpg

Originally posted by househead24

Is it really 18 and over after 4 am like a bunch of people were sayin' cause I really wanna go down tonight after my boys graduation party and hit up the Beach Party...I mean im 19 its not like im a 16 year old tryin' to get in with a fake id for 18 ya know, just wanna go too hear Peters chill and have a good time, and I know I'll prolly get a lotta bullshit answers for this but oh well, someone shed some light please and bring forth some truth to this matter cause I wanna go, Bad......

will work better if u go with girls