Attn.: Saleen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

vipnerd

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vipnerd

WTF bro? ...

I don't give you any hope in Sobe? :confused::mad: :mad: :mad:

Signed,

Vip:tongue:

vip, i talked to someone about you yesterday.. Though i can't remember who, (too many long island ice teas), they told me you use to own a clothing store down there, and did very well. So anyways, we had this convo, and i said clearly you do well, and your parties do well in sobe, and i hear you do them in south america as well... However, i simply don't like the music you guys do. Though i've only been to one or two parties, one i remember was at maze, and though while their was a crowd, and they seemed to like it, it wasn't my thang. I think you have a niche market. Now i don't know if Infusion was a PM session thing or that was a bliss thing, i'm still confused on that one, but i spoke to jon and he gave me the scope on what he would like to do, and i like it.

It has nothing to do with you being sucessful, you clearly are, but you just don't get me fired up like the other guys...

Though i will say, you are clearly a reason why sobe is still hanging on, and not needing cpr.... Without crobar and maze and you guys, and yea even those deep house fucking wackos (who I hate, i want my 4 hours back after seeing them on the patio) sobe would be dead.

You gotta remember i favor more of the NYC sound and scene, and what jon does is simular, and maze is going in that direction.

though if i were you i'd do:

Edgar v @ Maze - Trance Classics night.... after seeing his pulling power, and with many of us liking old trance (yes old mid 90's trance was good) it will pack the joint.

That gets me excited....

ps, post what PM sessions is, give me your objective statement and what you try and do... I"m still confused on aquabooty and what you guys do....

Originally posted by saleen351

Edgar v @ Maze - Trance Classics night.... after seeing his pulling power, and with many of us liking old trance (yes old mid 90's trance was good) it will pack the joint.

That gets me excited....

Edgar V gets me excited too!

ura.gifdazzler.gifpartytime.gif

Saleen....

I'm still a little unclear.

What exactly do you do, and what exactly is your track record why anyone should care?

and what is your mission statement?

"To be all the guido you can be?" or maybe "To be a legend in my own mind... until I have to move back in with mom"

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shroomy

Saleen....

I'm still a little unclear.

What exactly do you do, and what exactly is your track record why anyone should care?

and what is your mission statement?

"To be all the guido you can be?" or maybe "To be a legend in my own mind... until I have to move back in with mom"

sarge1.jpg

the sarg has spoken

vip, i talked to someone about you yesterday.. Though i can't remember who, (too many long island ice teas), they told me you use to own a clothing store down there, and did very well. So anyways, we had this convo, and i said clearly you do well, and your parties do well in sobe, and i hear you do them in south america as well... However, i simply don't like the music you guys do. Though i've only been to one or two parties, one i remember was at maze, and though while their was a crowd, and they seemed to like it, it wasn't my thang. I think you have a niche market. Now i don't know if Infusion was a PM session thing or that was a bliss thing, i'm still confused on that one, but i spoke to jon and he gave me the scope on what he would like to do, and i like it.

It has nothing to do with you being sucessful, you clearly are, but you just don't get me fired up like the other guys...

Though i will say, you are clearly a reason why sobe is still hanging on, and not needing cpr.... Without crobar and maze and you guys, and yea even those deep house fucking wackos (who I hate, i want my 4 hours back after seeing them on the patio) sobe would be dead.

You gotta remember i favor more of the NYC sound and scene, and what jon does is simular, and maze is going in that direction.

That gets me excited....

ps, post what PM sessions is, give me your objective statement and what you try and do... I"m still confused on aquabooty and what you guys do....

Thanx for the words Saleen ... we do always 100% of what is feasible ... Shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I'll be happy to send you some info ... ;)

As to last Friday June 13th ... with Infusion and Dave Seaman ... it was a joint event with Bliss' Jon and P:M Sessions ...

Infusion rocked it ... as well as Jonathan Lisle the week earlier ... the latter not your cup of tea ... but can proudly say we brought down both acts ... back to back .... for their first non-WMC appearance ... Infusion is probably the best live act in electronic music today ... and are getting better and more confortable by the day ... As to Jonathan Lisle ... he is in the top of the 'real nubreed' DJs ... Lisle will be HUGE soon ... :cool:

The near future has some NICE surprises ... keep tuned ... will rock SOBE ... including you Saleen :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jcbliss

just fyi saleen - infusion and dave seaman are now signed on as bliss regulars - definitely more too come from these guys in the future....

J

:cool:

That gets me excited....

Lately quite a few older trance songs have been redone with breaks ... leaving you the melody of the original trance song but introducing a friendlier beat :) ...

Jonathan Lisle used a few ... like Atlas- Compass Error (Hishams breaks mix) ... simply awesome when mixed with good progressive house and progressive breaks (a la Infusion) ... his closing song was Bedrock- Emerald (Grayareas Lawsuit remix) ...

:hat:

Originally posted by rcrespo

Chakra - I am has gotten the breaks treatment by none other than Wrecked Angle should be seeing a release at some point in the future. If you saw Sasha at 34 then you heard it :)

Yep ... and Noel Sanger has been producing some really good stuff as well ... :D:hat: