Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to the guys...wear a f'n condum!!!

sgtfury

this just happened to a good friend of mine:

my buddy met a girl, they started going out. after about 2 weeks, she told him she was on the pill and that she definetely didnt want kids....of course 2 weeks later she turns up pregnant. hes got no money, shes got no money...they have no relationship...but she becomes dead set on having the baby. it begins to seem that she wants the baby just because he trys to tell her its not a good idea...nevertheless, she demands to have the baby. so my buddy trys to make the best of it..he goes into debt to rent a apartment for them..to try to give the baby some sort of normal family. once my buddy and this girl start living together..she is nightmare..he takes 2 jobs because she refuses to work. (keep in mind, they barely know each other) so the baby comes and she continues to refuse to work and my buddy goes further into debt and exaustion from working nearly a 80 hour week. finally, he begs her to get a least a part time job to help pay for the bills...she works for about a week and then decides that its gonna be cheaper for her if she moves back in with her family and that way she doesnt have to work at all..so she grabs the baby and leaves........

so..now she has the baby..and wont let my friend see him. my buddy has to get a lawyer...ok 2500 bucks just as a retainer..its now 3 months and the state has yet to determine TEMPORARY custody...in the meantime, becuz she was the first one to grab the baby...he has to pay her money every week. and what he has to pay is based upon his income...hes got a shitload of bills..but the way its set up...it doesnt matter....i think he has to pay her almost 100 bucks a week...he pays for the health insurance and the day care in addition. DOES IT REALLY COST 100 BUCKS A WEEK TO FEED A 9 MONTH OLD BABY???...no it dont...so she doesnt work and pockets the money..

hey guys...the systmem ridiculously favors women when it comes to this shit...wear a condum.

HAVING CHILDREN IS A PRIVELEDGE NOT A RIGHT

U r so correct sir.....but i must correct u it does cost more than 100 dollars to support a baby a week.....i know i have 2 small children....If we didnt have kids we'd be livin large....but hey there here and we love em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i must reiterate......wear a condum....or make sure u see her take that little pill, or patch or whatever!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sgtfury

this just happened to a good friend of mine:

my buddy met a girl, they started going out. after about 2 weeks, she told him she was on the pill and that she definetely didnt want kids....of course 2 weeks later she turns up pregnant. hes got no money, shes got no money...they have no relationship...but she becomes dead set on having the baby. it begins to seem that she wants the baby just because he trys to tell her its not a good idea...nevertheless, she demands to have the baby. so my buddy trys to make the best of it..he goes into debt to rent a apartment for them..to try to give the baby some sort of normal family. once my buddy and this girl start living together..she is nightmare..he takes 2 jobs because she refuses to work. (keep in mind, they barely know each other) so the baby comes and she continues to refuse to work and my buddy goes further into debt and exaustion from working nearly a 80 hour week. finally, he begs her to get a least a part time job to help pay for the bills...she works for about a week and then decides that its gonna be cheaper for her if she moves back in with her family and that way she doesnt have to work at all..so she grabs the baby and leaves........

so..now she has the baby..and wont let my friend see him. my buddy has to get a lawyer...ok 2500 bucks just as a retainer..its now 3 months and the state has yet to determine TEMPORARY custody...in the meantime, becuz she was the first one to grab the baby...he has to pay her money every week. and what he has to pay is based upon his income...hes got a shitload of bills..but the way its set up...it doesnt matter....i think he has to pay her almost 100 bucks a week...he pays for the health insurance and the day care in addition. DOES IT REALLY COST 100 BUCKS A WEEK TO FEED A 9 MONTH OLD BABY???...no it dont...so she doesnt work and pockets the money..

hey guys...the systmem ridiculously favors women when it comes to this shit...wear a condum.

HAVING CHILDREN IS A PRIVELEDGE NOT A RIGHT

:( :( Don't tell me she's Puertorican :confused::D

normally...i would say it takes two to tango and you should deal with the consequences, BUT in this case your friend got totally fucked! :mad:

if the bitch told him she was on the pill, (although he should have still wrapped it up since he didn't know her) but she lied to him and he fell for it, like a lot of people who end up having kids with people they don't know.

the government is fucked up when it does come to shit like this, and as a girl...personally i don't think the woman should always get the better deal in the situation. shit sometimes i think some women should pay the men. :rolleyes:

if your friend is a good father and wants to keep the kid, i would tell him to fight for him. maybe the legal system will see the light for once and give the child to the better parent.

this makes me so upset. it totally sucks to know that there are people out there who just have children not because they truly want them, but instead because of the money they get. there are too many people out there who are unfortunate and can not have children and there are people who just pop them out like nothing. :(

yeah, that sucks. you're right, everyone should wear a condom for 2 big reasons--

1-what happened to your friend could happen to anyone

and

2-miami has one of the highest rates of HIV/AIDS in the nation

makes you think twice about taking home that person from the club

yeah, lex had sex one time with this chic and she came back 8 months later knocked up. he does have a beautiful daughter but the mother is a real bitch and is always trying to sabotage the little time they get to spend together. so you better wear those rubbers. and don't forget 18 years of child support to some one you hardly know. boid.gif

damn, i really feel bad for your friend man, he got screwed. But, he didnt even know the girl and he raw dogged it, huge mistake. Ya gotta wrap it up no matter what, bottom line. That story definitely makes you think twice about alot of things. Be careful everyone b/c you never know what can happen.

Between:

Diapers

Wipes

Formula

Jarred Baby Food

Homemade Baby Food Supplies

Food for the 2 year old

Medicine....because they're constantly sick from 2yr old's Daycare.

Clothes

Daycare

Babysitter

We spend at least $300 PER WEEK.

CHILDREN ARE EXPENSIVE. That's why I'm not having anymore!!

Aside from the fact that as much as you love them, they still can be pains in the asses.

I don't know if this will help your friend...but remind him that at least he doesn't have to take care of the child daily. He will still be able to go out at his leisure and live his life.

That "girl" (to be nice) will not. Unless she's a bad mother and doesn't care about the kid, which happens a lot.