Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Six Israeli Soldiers 'Savagely' Beat Teenager in Dura

djxeno

"'I didn’t do any thing, I didn’t provoke them, I was only buying some vegetables for my family. I didn’t throw stones at them, maybe others did, but I didn’t .."'

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM (IAP) - Six Israeli occupation soldiers, including a female soldier, on Wednesday ganged up on a Palestinian teenager in the town of Dura, 12 miles south west of Hebron, beating him "savagely and mercilessly" on the head.

Eyewitnesses said the soldiers beat Mahmoud Jaf’ar Tubasi, 17, using the butts of their rifles, and kicked him all over his body, causing an internal head hemorrhage.

“I was going to buy some vegetables for my family when I suddenly encountered an army jeep near the Mosque. Five male soldiers and a female soldier stopped suddenly by me, and began beating me savagely all over my body.

"I tried desperately to explain to them that I am innocent, but they wouldn’t relent. Then they dragged me to the ground, with one soldier pressing his big military boots against my neck. I nearly suffocated.

"Other soldiers were kicking me and beating me all over my body. I lost consciousness for three hours, when I regained consciousness, I found myself in the hospital,†Tubasi said.

Asked what may have prompted the soldiers to act in such manner, he said he saw no justification for this “manifestly criminal act.â€

“I didn’t do any thing, I didn’t provoke them, I was only buying some vegetables for my family. I didn’t throw stones at them, maybe others did, but I didn’t.â€

Tubasi described his experience as “nightmarish.â€

“These are not real soldiers, these are thugs, gangsters and common criminals. How would you describe soldiers who gang up on a young boy and beat him savagely and kick him all over his body…just for the fun of it?â€

An Israeli army spokesman, when asked about the incident, said rather tersely and dismissingly he had no knowledge of it.

Originally posted by Drunk

Ok, try posting an article from a "news source" that isn't biased. Any article that has a byline of "Occupied Jerusalem" probably has an agenda. :rolleyes:

The truth is, Jerusalem is occupied but a drunk would not comprehend with that.

Have another beer.

Israeli soldiers are also israeli citizens. Remember, over there, unlike here, the Israelis are all required to serve a certain amount of time in the army. That means you're plucking people out of their homes, who probably already hold severe hatred for the palestinians and now that they've got guns and uniforms, it's easy to let that hate rise to the surface.

It's not like this is a one way thing. Hamas and Islamic Jihad feel the same way about the jews, except the beatings and executions they've probably given simply haven't made the news.

Originally posted by cintron

Israeli soldiers are also israeli citizens. Remember, over there, unlike here, the Israelis are all required to serve a certain amount of time in the army. That means you're plucking people out of their homes, who probably already hold severe hatred for the palestinians and now that they've got guns and uniforms, it's easy to let that hate rise to the surface.

It's not like this is a one way thing. Hamas and Islamic Jihad feel the same way about the jews, except the beatings and executions they've probably given simply haven't made the news.

haven't made the news? Tell me when was the last time you heard about the IDF killing Palestinians?

the problem with most news sources, especially the virulently anti-semitic european and arab press, is that they report casualties by both sides, in the same manner

they will for example say: Hamas bomber killed himself along with 15 israelis, while detonating a bomb on a bus.

this is an example of 9/11-style terrorism, a specific intent on killing civilians

then they will report this: 10 palestinians were killed today when IDF went into Hebron to capture terrorist leader

it sounds like IDF went up to 10 random people and shot them, but nothing is further from the truth. the media almost never mentions that unlike the innocent Israeli civilians, those 10 palestinians were most likely gunmen, who engaged IDF and were shot. the perception that you get is that both IDF and palestinian terror groups operate in the same manner. the Israeli army is one of the most humane, disciplined and advanced armies in the world.

Originally posted by skince55

Thank You for that message put forth by Hamas's new spokesman...Normal Noises :blown:

You're welcome deciple of Adolph.

R a c i s t....

Now, can I savagely beat you the same way that teenager got savagely beaten by those Israeli soldiers???

Originally posted by normalnoises

R a c i s t....

Now, can I savagely beat you the same way that teenager got savagely beaten by those Israeli soldiers???

You wanna try :D

Were you trying to spell disciple??? I guess they don't cover spelling in the al qada school of terror.

You wanna try :D

Were you trying to spell disciple??? I guess they don't cover spelling in the al qada school of terror.

He has inhaled too much tie-die it fucked his spelling up....

The Hippie still calling people nazi's...

:rolleyes:

R a c i s t....

You wanna try

I see they don't cover spelling in Texas, Florida, New York and New Jersey either.

NAZI!!!

I guess that means you don't wanna try??? Thats Ashame....I would love for you to follow through on this tough guy shit.

By the way that was the worst attempt at spelling the word disciple......EVER!!!!!

deciple = :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...and today, plastered all over the news a bomb that killed 4 palestinians...

it never ends. the soldiers in the IDF are usually kids straight from high school. if they are capable of doing what was just described in the article, then i'd really have to feel sorry for the future of israeli youth.

Originally posted by sassa

...and today, plastered all over the news a bomb that killed 4 palestinians...

it never ends. the soldiers in the IDF are usually kids straight from high school. if they are capable of doing what was just described in the article, then i'd really have to feel sorry for the future of israeli youth.

and most of the palestinians blowing themselves up on israeli buses never even went to high school. What's your point?

everybody kills everybody over there. Neither side is guilt free.

Originally posted by cintron

and most of the palestinians blowing themselves up on israeli buses never even went to high school. What's your point?

everybody kills everybody over there. Neither side is guilt free.

one side clearly has an advantage over the other. this is NOT refutable.

one side clearly has an advantage over the other. this is NOT refutable.

does it truly matter? the IDF has a technological and logistical superiority, sure. Yes, they could probably steamroll through all of palestine and kill every man and woman.

On the other hand you have your palestinians with explosives boarding buses and blowing up israelis in malls.

Massive firepower means nothing in either case, because firepower is only as effective as its usage.

The israelis can't steamroll through palestine, because the rest of the arab world would send nukes over almost immediately.

The palestinians can't support a massive insurrection because their logistics and organization is fragmented at best, so they resort to hit and run [or usually "hit and die"] suicide attacks...

leaving the Israelis with nobody to attack and no true "enemy" to bring their massive firepower to bear upon.

Very much like the vietcong did with the united states in the vietnam war.

so either way - superiority in numbers and equipment means nothing. If you study the history of conflict, you'll see how massive forces can be haggled and pricked to death by guerilla style raids, and how governments can be weakened through their inability to strike back effectively.

but like i said - everyone is at fault there. THe blood is so intermingled, you can't tell whose it is and who spilled it to begin with.

Originally posted by djxeno

Nukes?

Name one Arab country that has Nukes...

take your pick - officially or unofficially?

I would have a hard time believing that places like libya, Iran and syria are bone-dry of big firecrackers.

It's not hard to buy them either. You DO realize you can purchase a russian nuke on the black market for a few million bucks... which is tons cheaper than making them yourself.

Originally posted by £ddie

Pakistan has nukes. Syria has chemical and biological weapons. Other arab countries probably have chemical or biological weapons (Iran/Libya)

pakistanis are not arabs :blank: they're also not considered part of the middle east.

pakistanis are not arabs :blank: they're also not considered part of the middle east.

Substitute "arab" with "predominantly muslim country, the majority of which support the Palestinian people" and my original statement works. . .

Originally posted by £ddie

Substitute "arab" with "predominantly muslim country, the majority of which support the Palestinian people" and my original statement works. . .

i see. so they have to be 'predominantly muslim' in order to support the palestinian people? :rolleyes: