Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why marijuana is illegal

So I was watching the history channel last night @9pm and the topic of the show is the subject of this post. Part 2 is tonite if anyone wants to watch.

As we all know herb was always not illegal, as a matter of fact, during prohibition herb was the shit. It was actually growing down the block from the white house and being shipped in via Mexico and South America.

The reason why it is illegal is because of the immigrimants coming in from Mexico to the Southwest states. Texas, New Mexico, Arizone, etc all wanted to stop the influx of immigrants pouring in from Mexico. Who were in turn bringing in derbs since it was legal at the time. The states had to paint a picture of these immigrants as evil and the cause of all that is evil. The states lobbied and around 1935 a law was passed that made it illegal to be in the possesion of derbs. You had to get a government approved stamp to be able to have derbs, but since it was illegal to be in the possesion of it and if you went to get a stamp you had to show it to the officials, you got locked up. How fucked up is that.

We all know the German and Hitler created amphetamines (speed) and that Hitler was being injected 5 times a day with speed. One of the reasons why the German blitzkrieg zipped through Europe in WW2 is because the troops were being shipped speed, crazy shit.

Part 2 is tonight and they left off in the 70's and LSD. They will get into ectasy and herion and coc tonight.

cwm24.gif

Lucky what the deal nigga..

great post..

iam going to watch i just cant get caught up D.I.T.C. style..

it should be a good program..

i wish parents had gone away yester instead of this friday..i would bake in my living room..kill cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~

heh heh...thats the thing...it isnt illegal...just dont get caught by people who dont know that.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Lucky what the deal nigga..

great post..

iam going to watch i just cant get caught up D.I.T.C. style..

it should be a good program..

i wish parents had gone away yester instead of this friday..i would bake in my living room..kill cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~[/quote

chillin jav, what is even more crazier is that the supreme court in the late 60's overturned the law and found it completely legel. No addictions, no leading into heavier substances but then the government overturned that law and now in the 90's and 00's the states are easing up on the laws.

What comes around goes around.

Originally posted by Emmitt:

ya Lukey, still going on Friday night?, me and eviljavs, will def be there...the music is crazy!

emmit where are we going friday night..

i plan on hitting vinly..my parents are going away iam staying out all night..no work either....

"put down the BLUNT he's Comming"

"your crazy doing that right HERE"

"can i get a hit"

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

Originally posted by eviljav666:

emmit where are we going friday night..

i plan on hitting vinly..my parents are going away iam staying out all night..no work either....

"put down the BLUNT he's Comming"

"your crazy doing that right HERE"

"can i get a hit"

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

no doubt, where else do we go...DT..DT..DT..DT..DT..DT..DT..DT..DT..DT

whatabout after hours in the evilBasement javs...hahaha

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

Say What?...House Music All Night Long

DT's, "Miss Kitten" (Frank Sinatra), hilarious. smile.gif

wasup jav, where you been brotha? hit me off with a PM reguarding music... smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Archived