Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The World is going back in time!!

I would like to invite all of you to help me celebrate my birthday this Saturday night at World. Denny will be brining us back to the old school. You will get to hear all of my favorites and yours!! Those of you who have been around for a while will appreciate this as much as I do!! Oh my, I am having flasbacks!! I guess that is what happens when you get old! I cannot wait it is going to be insane!

Thank you Denny!!!!!

cwm12.gif

Originally posted by fran26:

I would like to invite all of you to help me celebrate my birthday this Saturday night at World. Denny will be brining us back to the old school. You will get to hear all of my favorites and yours!! Those of you who have been around for a while will appreciate this as much as I do!! Oh my, I am having flasbacks!! I guess that is what happens when you get old! I cannot wait it is going to be insane!

Thank you Denny!!!!!

cwm12.gif

I'm ALL OVER IT!!! cwm38.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by sunshine27:

I've been to World about 5 times , and I just don't think Denny's music is as good as it used to be. The last time I went was this past Saturday, and the music was terrible. He played Electric Avenue.......that song is at least 15 years old. Each time I go, I hope that the music will be better......no such luck. I've heard the same from alot of people. Oh well, maybe he'll be better next time.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Fine. But are you as dumb as you sound??? Electric Ave. is a re-mix . You would think people would know what a "re-mix" is at this day and age. GEEEZZZZZZZZZZ! cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

My thoughts exactly-REMIX!!!!!

If Denny plays Weep I'm there!!!

Plus it seems like all my bashing bitches will be there, and you know since I haven't been there in like a whole week I guess I'm due!!!

Have a gggggrrreeeatt! birthday Fran!!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

I've been to World about 5 times , and I just don't think Denny's music is as good as it used to be. The last time I went was this past Saturday, and the music was terrible. He played Electric Avenue.......that song is at least 15 years old. Each time I go, I hope that the music will be better......no such luck. I've heard the same from alot of people. Oh well, maybe he'll be better next time.

In case you are blind this isn't a post to bash Denny. Why don't you just shut the fuck up and stick to Exit or sound factory!! How the hell can you call yourself sunshine when you spread nothing but misery??

Um...Can you say..REMIX? You're real brilliant aren't ya?

Anyway...NOTHING is going to stop me from missing your birthday party girlfriend! Just stay away from the minderasers and it should be a splendid time! cwm44.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

World will be slamming tommorrow night. For reduced admission, just say your on the "Rock" guest-list at the table for reduced admission. Arrive early to avoid the lines. Doors open at 11pm. For any other information, call 201-410-8310. See you guys Saturday.

Happy Birthday Fran! I'll be there, it's my friend, Allison's birthday also. You probably won't read this before tomorrow night but if you do can you ask Denny to play the Lionel Richie song for her, she'll be so dam happy.

------------------

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?

At World tonite, Synergy performs Come to Me. For reduced admission, just say you are on the "Rock" guest-list at the table. The lists closes at 1230am. See you guys there.

[This message has been edited by adam23 (edited 04-21-2001).]

Had a great time at World!!

The music and the energy were incredible!

Thanks to Denny for digging in the crates!!!

Bump, "your mother"

see ya in hell!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Bump, "your mother"

see ya in hell!!

World was off the hook! Tsettos, when he wants to play is amazing. I couldn't believe he dropped yves deruyter's song feel free (DT remix). Awesome night!

cwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gif

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Bump, "your mother"

see ya in hell!!

OH MY GOD! How bad was that??? I can't believe what I did. I had such an amazing time on Saturday. Denny was great!

"I think you told him to kill himself in sign language"

LOL!

cwm30.gifcwm30.gif

Calm down ladies. So what if it is a remix. The song sucks. You can remix any song you want, doesnt mean it is going to be a good club song or remix. I am suprissed he would play that song. Denny has better taste than that in music. But who cares, I guess ever song cant be great, or can it?

Archived