Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Trainwrecks You've Ever Heard...

jona7

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcvane

WELL, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A GOOD TRAIN WRECK TO HUMBLE A DJ!! WAS WONDERING HOW BADLY THAT TRAIN WRECK CAME OFF JONA7?? THANKS FOR WATCHING!!

must have been when i switched channels...i didnt hear any trainwrecks...but i wasnt feeling the tracks u were laying down...i will tell u this: DO NOT LET BELLINI BACK ON YOUR SHOW!!!!! ....worse trainwrecks i have heard is every night in my room around 8ish....those are "historical" trainwrecks!!!:D

Originally posted by diabolique007

I saw Keoki put on his jacket someone had just :puke: on, then proceeded to pass out on the decks... sounds like nails on a chalkboard, but at 30,000 JBL watts... ouch!

I thought that ass died in a meth lab explosion?

Originally posted by meng

Keoki actually spun at Level during conference this year with Monk. Monk says that Keoki's cleaned up his act....

I saw him at Maydaze and it was the first time I ever heard him, he was actually really good. No wrecks, and yes he was wearing his vest, lol.

Keoki actually had a severe medical problem (no not A.I.D.S. you homophobes) that required a concontion of medications...mix that with partying and [i}VIOLA! you have Keoki. His condition has cleared up and he stopped partying about three years ago. He looks much healthier & is actually coherent. He used to be so bad, his brother basically had to tour with him, just to try to keep an eye on him. He didn't do too good a job, as my roommate hooked him up with the nessecary party favors...

:lickit:

I heard Cedric, residency @ crobar trainwrecks alot...somebody told me his trainwrecks sounds like shoes in the dryer...:laugh: Theres a lot of djs in miami that have lots of talent and dont have residency's...Its like they pull'em of the street or something...They should hire better resident djs...og and ev in my opinion are the best resident djs in miami...i think...

Originally posted by nexusgroove

PVD @ ULTRA 5 SKIP-o-TON

That was a skipped record man, and he tried pulling it out smoothly, poor guy, I felt bad for him. I woulda made a bigger deal about it, prolly smashed it right then.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by jona7

technical difficulties aren't always the case though. there are some resident dj's out there, i'm not going to mention any names, [cough cough.... cedric @ crobar...cough cough] that can't mix if their life depended on it. and last time i checked, crobar is pretty much top notch as far as equipment and setup are concerned.

word!!!