Clubplanet Nightlife Community

religion is a cock blocker

t0nythelover

yo i met this girl and she is super bangin. like the hottest girl i know. but shes mad religious and never had a boyfriend. damn jesus why you gotta be cock blockin on a playa dog. mad nuns are already married to god so why you gotta hate. damn jesus, sharing is caring. you can feed lots of people with one loaf of bread and one fish but i cant get one serving of the tunafish taco? whats up with that.

p.s.- amen

seriously though this girl is so fine. we had this whole discussion on religion and i was like oh man i cant even try:( i guess i gotta work out more b4 i can compete with the body of christ. i seen him on the cross in this picture and he had the illest six pack yo. he must work out or something. funny thing is im supposed to go to a christian church with this other girl because she thinks i lost my way. which makes me wonder why religious people feel the need to impose their beleifs on you. i was at this school trip this weekend (at a jewish place i might add, all kosher food which sucked...prune juice for breakfast too ew...) and im eating and everyones like lets say grace and im like no. they all looked at me like i was crazy and im like i dont believe in god, but they didnt care so i was like ok. then they made me hold hands to say grace and im like oh man now i gotta wash my hands again b4 i eat. sorry if this is off topic...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

sorry if this is off topic...

bro..."youve lost your way..." :laugh:

lol i can just see that happening...

everyones like lets say grace and im like no. they all looked at me like i was crazy

yo i met this girl and she is super bangin. like the hottest girl i know. but shes mad religious and never had a boyfriend. damn jesus why you gotta be cock blockin on a playa dog. mad nuns are already married to god so why you gotta hate. damn jesus, sharing is caring. you can feed lots of people with one loaf of bread and one fish but i cant get one serving of the tunafish taco? whats up with that.

p.s.- amen

:laugh: :laugh: You should have stopped after this post :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

...idk why yet, but i find this post more disturbing than comical...

yeah...

i mean, it's her choice what she wants to believe in. And in most cases, people who have strong religious beliefs also have similar feelings about sex.

I personally have respect for someone like that, b/c it shows strong will and discipline. Plus, you know she's most likely disease free, and when she's ready to have sex, she'll be ripe as a Georgia Peach on a summer day :cool:

i guess i gotta work out more b4 i can compete with the body of christ. i seen him on the cross in this picture and he had the illest six pack yo. he must work out or something.

BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHH!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

funny thing is im supposed to go to a christian church with this other girl because she thinks i lost my way.

Run to the hills man...

Originally posted by phatman

pug = cute dog

pug w/ blonde wig = disturbing

"The sound of pughumpin...mmm mmm mmm" included in your sig = further disturbing

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i put that in after watching the movie best in show. its a comedy with the father from american pie about crazy people who are obsessed with winning a dog show. in the end of the movie this pug is humping a psychiatrist leg and all you hear is the funny sound the pug makes. as for the blonde wig well havent you seen the other pics of dogs in peoples clothings. but this is way off topic aint it.