Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robert Downey Jr----> again

Enough is enough.........really! He has been given so many chances and he just keeps fucking up! I LOVE HIM TOO! He is off Ally McBeal - he was fired and now they have to film the last few episodes of the season without him.

cwm43.gif

what's this like strike 1,000 for him now...he was found by cops in some alleyway all cracked out bumping into walls n' shit...could've sworn i bumped into him at the Soundfactory! those damn k-apes!

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

Say What?...House Music All Night Long

Originally posted by queenbitch:

I think it is really sad that he can't get it together. I know everyone likes to have their fun but it is taking over his life. You have to pity people like that. There is something he isn't facing!!

I think it's a shame. The guy has so much going for him and he obviously has a HUGE problem. People like that need help. It's one thing to have a little fun when you go out....BUT when the substance controls your everyday life.....you got issues.

I feel bad. cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

what up everyone how is everybody??????????

????????????????

he's gotta do what he has to do!!!!

fuck em....you cant feel sorry for LOSER's

he's great actor No Question.. he just loves getting beyond fucked up!!

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~kill~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~

It is to bad. Great actor with a bad addiction. But he wont to any hard time. Last time he was in they let him out to film a movie. What the hell is that about. Just because he is a actor. The system is not right, unless you have $$$.

Archived