Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dreams suck!

liquidflow

Originally posted by liquidflow

Just when I start to feel better about a breakup with my long term g/f I get these dreams about her and wake up depressed! :(

yea i hear ya.....how bout those dreams wen u are about to bang some incredibly hot chik and then u just suddenly wake up:mad:

Just when I start to feel better about a breakup with my long term g/f I get these dreams about her and wake up depressed! :(

Damn, i just had one of those.

I dreamt i was at this party, and i couldn't find her, but for some reason, i heard this co-worker of mine was trying to schmooze her.

Then i remember seeing a limo with her and a 2nd girl and 2 hippie like guys just driving off.

Fuckin dreams are ridiculous. I don't put much worth into them sometimes :mad::(

i had those... believe it gets worse... i would wake up from those dreams inthe middle of the night and before i knew it i was violently vomiting~!

Originally posted by dgmodel

i had those... believe it gets worse... i would wake up from those dreams inthe middle of the night and before i knew it i was violently vomiting~!

uh oh. Looks like im in for some fun. DG are you over the person you had the dreams about?

uh oh. Looks like im in for some fun. DG are you over the person you had the dreams about?

yes... long hard road but that was about 2yrs ago... its hard to explain, but if you ever need to chitty chat drop me a pm...