Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what was the wierdest thing u ever seen @ SF?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jamezny1

The weirdest fucked up thing actually was about 4 years ago and i was hangin by the old black light so im rolling and doin small bumps of k and i end up talking to this hot girl from s.i. so my boy gives her a bump a huge bump so she sits on my lap and starts kissing me now for some reason jp was playing mad evil shit that night and shes kissing my neck all of a sudden i feel her teeth plunge into my neck!!! so i push her away and i wasnt sure if my neck was bleeding because i was sweating balls all of a sudden my boy and his girl have a look of horror on there faces so there i am in factory rolling and doin bumps evil music in the background with my neck bitten and blood streaming down my neck.....holy fuckin shit i was never so freaked out in my life!!!!!!!!

yo that shit is scary.... i would have seen the doctor after that...

sf is wierd

Originally posted by jamezny1

The weirdest fucked up thing actually was about 4 years ago and i was hangin by the old black light so im rolling and doin small bumps of k and i end up talking to this hot girl from s.i. so my boy gives her a bump a huge bump so she sits on my lap and starts kissing me now for some reason jp was playing mad evil shit that night and shes kissing my neck all of a sudden i feel her teeth plunge into my neck!!! so i push her away and i wasnt sure if my neck was bleeding because i was sweating balls all of a sudden my boy and his girl have a look of horror on there faces so there i am in factory rolling and doin bumps evil music in the background with my neck bitten and blood streaming down my neck.....holy fuckin shit i was never so freaked out in my life!!!!!!!!

:eek: damn that shit is crazyyyyyy

would of freaked me the fuck out

:lickit:

A friend of mine told me that He went there about a year or two ago and saw a guy screwing a tranny from the behind while giving head to another tranny!!!:hump: This happen upstairs by the jacuzzi. Interesting................:woah2:

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

:eek: damn that shit is crazyyyyyy

would of freaked me the fuck out

:lickit:

Yeah she was just as freaked as well she went into a total hole and had no clue....she apologized profusly afterwards went she came out of it but godamn was that disturbing!

Originally posted by sheendawg

Great thread! :laugh:

Did the guy that fell have to go to the hospital, or did he get up and start dancing? :laugh:

People are THAT fucked up there.......I'm planning a SF return!!!

Good luck on your return expect the crowd and vibe and music to be 100% different from 3-5 yrs ago but i konow ill go again one day Lol

Originally posted by djjonstephen

the hottest chick I've ever seen in factory wasnt a chick.....

that weirds me out more than anything

part of the reason why I dont hit on girls in SF or vinyl

How did you find out?

Thats actually how I met my gf. I was about to dance with a transvestite unknowingly and my gf (at the time was a stranger) grabbed me just in time and told me. I am forever in her debt.

one time i was sitting on the subs off the dancefloor and all of a sudden i noticed i was in an african jungle holding a mini-gun wearing a headband and screaming for "BILLY" then i yelled "HEAD FOR THE CHOPPER" the whole time firing my gun and mowing down the trees...oh wait i think i was just on a shitload of e and k and just hallucinated the whole thing :laugh: but it was still fun while it lasted :hat:

Originally posted by fkornre

one time i was sitting on the subs off the dancefloor and all of a sudden i noticed i was in an african jungle holding a mini-gun wearing a headband and screaming for "BILLY" then i yelled "HEAD FOR THE CHOPPER" the whole time firing my gun and mowing down the trees...oh wait i think i was just on a shitload of e and k and just hallucinated the whole thing :laugh: but it was still fun while it lasted :hat:

wtf?

:laugh: :laugh:

I've never been to SF, but it sounds like a "must see tourist attraction" in nyc...

:laugh: Stories are great btw...

Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: :laugh:

I've never been to SF, but it sounds like a "must see tourist attraction" in nyc...

:laugh: Stories are great btw...

some of these stories make me never want to go back though:laugh:

Originally posted by eddie3

some of these stories make me never want to go back though:laugh:

Some of these stories would have sent me running out of there screaming and directly to church to beg God for forgiveness for having been in such an awful place.

On the other hand, Underwear party anyone? :D

Originally posted by skince55

Some of these stories would have sent me running out of there screaming and directly to church to beg God for forgiveness for having been in such an awful place.

On the other hand, Underwear party anyone? :D

:laugh:

Fucking great story.

I was on the Mainfloor w/ 2 friends and one of them has one of those meal trucks (and he busts his ass, so I guess he's always thinking about it) b/c for no reason at all he turns to my friend and says

"Hey, did you want onions on that sandwich?"

W/o blinking an eye the other guy goes "naw, I don't like onions".

Not crazy but funny!