Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Bump TaG Q & A ***

Ok. The weather has been nice. And I have been in the office all day. The boards are slow I am assuming because you fuckers are out in the nice weather.

ANYWAY HERE IS HOW IT GOES...

Pick a BUMP Person and ask them a personal question. That person than has answer that questions and ask a personal question of the next Bump person.

Sound Good???

TO START IT OFF I WILL ASK ( NAUGHTY )

Question : At what age did you lose your virginity ?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by elementx

Ok. The weather has been nice. And I have been in the office all day. The boards are slow I am assuming because you fuckers are out in the nice weather.

Pick a BUMP Person and ask them a personal question. That person than has answer that questions and ask a personal question of the next Bump person.

Sound Good???

TO START IT OFF I WILL ASK ( COPAHC )

maybe i can answer that one for her...

we were both 18 and we did it in the windmill of a miniture golf course

Sound Good???

TO START IT OFF I WILL ASK ( COPAHC )

whoa... great thread... aiights...

Originally posted by dgmodel

A.B. Watley...

i3itch: how did you come across clubplanet, and what made you stay???

Someone mentioned it on another site where I lurked and I decided to check it out... I think you people have great sense of humors so I decided to stick around for awhile :D

P.S. I don't know what kind of questions to ask seeing as how I don't really know you guys so... ummm... yea help me out here :confused:

Originally posted by i3itch

Someone mentioned it on another site where I lurked and I decided to check it out... I think you people have great sense of humors so I decided to stick around for awhile :D

P.S. I don't know what kind of questions to ask seeing as how I don't really know you guys so... ummm... yea help me out here :confused:

Anything and everything... Personal, not so personal.

Just try to ask a person who frequents the Bump Board... ;)

Anything and everything... Personal, not so personal.

Just try to ask a person who frequents the Bump Board... ;)

Ok... this one goes out to you then since you replied ;)

Whats your most weirdest/funniest sexual experience..?

Originally posted by i3itch

Ok... this one goes out to you then since you replied ;)

Whats your most weirdest/funniest sexual experience..?

I dont know how funny it is. But we laughed about it later on. And talk about a wierd situation...

My Ex and I got caught fuckin on her older sisters bed by her older sister.

Picture it. Her parents upstairs, her doggy style, face in pillow. Both of us butt ass naked on her sisters bed and her sister walked in the back sliding door into her room.

Moral of the story- Check all the fucking doors before you do something stupid... :mad::laugh:

MISK ( This next one is for you )

If someone were to meet you. And then go back to there friends. How do you think they would describe you.

Personality

Looks

Etc...

MISK ( This next one is for you )

If someone were to meet you. And then go back to there friends. How do you think they would describe you.

Personality

Looks

Etc...

...uh.......personality.....pretty much exactly the same as i am on here......really........maybe even a little crazier............looks.....i dunno.....kinda on the shorter side....dark reddish brown mahogany hair with black chunky underneath......long....curly sometimes straight.....tan....um.....hopefully they don't go back and say i'm oozing with ugnicity.........((not that anyone would:tongue: ))........also.....i have been told i am very intimidating......i dunno.........lol..........i always thought this describes me~~~>i can be your BEST FRIEND or your WORST ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i3itch.....now u give us a funny sex story that happened to YOU!;)